Epic Perfect World

Cape

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
But barbs are a tank class so they need the 5 deflvl... sorry
there are A LOT of barbs without downsyndrome like you with "def lvl better than rmd or str" , which can resist better in mass pk than you lmao. you just bad dude rofl

Goldengate

But barbs are a tank class so they need the 5 deflvl... sorry
If you camp DEF and stay in the untamed form at whole times then you, sir, are a truly slave healer's dream come true...

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
there are A LOT of barbs without downsyndrome like you with "def lvl better than rmd or str" , which can resist better in mass pk than you lmao. you just bad dude rofl
Bro dafak u say, having a req 80 ring to gain 2 def lvls is ofc better than having +21391203 more elem res that ud get from a dragon ring, u CR333333ZY.Also i dont think he mass pks lelo, he needs Def lvls to shield himself from forum comments

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
Bro dafak u say, having a req 80 ring to gain 2 def lvls is ofc better than having +21391203 more elem res that ud get from a dragon ring, u CR333333ZY.Also i dont think he mass pks lelo, he needs Def lvls to shield himself from forum comments
rofl sorry me noob in barb , thats why i dont even wana play it lel
but ye i agree with you :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
lol are u guys mad cause u cant kill me or something? :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
lol are u guys mad cause u cant kill me or something? :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
no1 has any reason to kill u lmao
u r useless

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
you are as relevant as beetle mobs in etherblade
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
Also, u got soloed by my mage, but prolly u werent using that def 6 ring or ofc i wudnt have been able to :police: :police: :police:

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
LOL you kids are so funny :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
 :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-2:
so mad LMFAO

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
Also, u got soloed by my mage, but prolly u werent using that def 6 ring or ofc i wudnt have been able to :police: :police: :police:
LOL yea right.... noone has ever managed to kill me in a 1v1 but i got soloed by a mage... sure

Offline Areashi

• Banned
LOL yea right.... noone has ever managed to kill me in a 1v1 but i got soloed by a mage... sure
you hit  3 dmg on lvl 30 alts why would any1 need to kill u?

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
i dont want to restat into vit on my mass pk sage wf only cuz of crybabies, and also its not just about the def.It gives hp, speed, RPDT vit and mag res.Sins and mysts are the best classes to kill a wf (u can put EP too since EP is the best 1v1 class if used properly and if u wanna feel cheap enough to spam 3 skills only), so srsly if as a 3,33 sin u are complain about em, its just pathetic, expecially cuz if we wanna compare the DD/tankability, sins are WAY MORE broken on that side.Not to consider 3,33 sins are always fully Chied up.
U dont realise the advantage a good wf has against any sin especially in playoffs but thats not the case atm this threat wasnt made to nerf wfs, just because ur too lazy to waiste 30 sec to reset 100 points makes ur opinion useless
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
U dont realise the advantage a good wf has against any sin especially in playoffs but thats not the case atm this threat wasnt made to nerf wfs, just because ur too lazy to waiste 30 sec to reset 100 points makes ur opinion useless
its not lazyness its that my pure mag built with full def ornas r8 and cards is SOOOO MUCH better than the vit built all of u want me and other support WFs to use in mass LMFAO.

its not lazyness its that my pure mag built with full def ornas r8 and cards is SOOOO MUCH better than the vit built all of u want me and other support WFs to use in mass LMFAO.