Epic Perfect World

Cape

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
Ok so i am not gona write a long essay and go much into details, but here what i came up with what if the dragon cape stats be increased to 3-4 rpd maybe some other little changes and make it class restricted from sins, wiz and WF(especially) and the def cape to be 700-750vit req its gona lead us to small changes any class that wana go def will have to sacrifice some of the stats, as for mystics and eps ik it wount change much but it will reduce a little the def but not completly if they decide to be full mag. Its also best way to deal with wfs since they are a joke atm...
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Last Edit: Oct 29, 2015, 12:16 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline SCAL

• One eye
  • Fight to death
  • Characters: SCAL, ScalpeL
  • Faction: One_Eyed
+1

WF with immunes and so much def is a one big annoying joke lel

Offline SCAL

• One eye
  • Fight to death
  • Characters: SCAL, ScalpeL
  • Faction: One_Eyed

Your cape was taken away for a reason. Sin's do NOT need more defense
"make it class restricted from sins, wiz and WF(especially)" 
Read it again m8

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Just remove the Cape from the game period. So these threads will stop showing up. Thanks. Also, while you're at it. Delete WF, BARB, SIN, SEEKER, PSY, MYSTIC, WIZ, WR, EP & EA. And make it so we can only customize how we look. Login game, and throw rocks at each other. Then again, someone will complain someone has a bigger rock than them later on.  :rolleyes:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Make it so that only "true" support classes can use this cape. Add the vit requirement as well so DD versions of support classes.. 

(Metal Mage, Full attack Mystic) can't use it.

The only classes that should logically be using this cape are..

• Barbarian
  • Blademaster (?)
  • Support Cleric
  • Support Mystic

Psychics, Seekers, Archers, Sins, Wizards, and Venomancers (especially) shouldn't be able to use this cape. It gives too many advantages for a DD class to abuse w/ a script or macro program. 

I'm so sick and tired of seeing defense-camping on this game, It's utterly ridiculous that someone with full defense gears (and cards) can gain up to 90^ less damage taken within a single keystroke, then go back to being a full power-nuke. 

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Make it so that only "true" support classes can use this cape. Add the vit requirement as well so DD versions of support classes..

• Barbarian
  • Blademaster (?)
  • Support Cleric
  • Support Mystic

Psychics, Seekers, Archers, Sins, Wizards, and Venomancers (especially) shouldn't be able to use this cape. It gives too many advantages for a DD class to abuse w/ a script or macro program.

I'm so sick and tired of seeing defense-camping on this game, It's utterly ridiculous that someone with full defense gears (and cards) can gain up to 90^ less damage taken within a single keystroke, then go back to being a full power-nuke.
I dont think that BMs need that cape since BMs are more DDs than Support.... so they shouldnt camp def but i could live with the 4 you mentioned
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
I dont think that BMs need that cape since BMs are more DDs than Support.... so they shouldnt camp def but i could live with the 4 you mentioned
Wrs DD? I know you're retarded but I never knew to what extent, thanks for clarifying 
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline PewPew

• Time Traveller
#TeamSarawatWives

Offline PewPew

• Time Traveller
#TeamSarawatWives

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
U 2 nerds dont understand me, i dont have a problem with any class that camps def as long as they fully defensive , point of my threat is for them whos using the class for both purposes good example is an wf deals damage of a truck and tanks like one which brings me to me point again to make 2 capes give so that wfs and others have to invest 150 atributions in order to go def or lose the def to gain the attack as for the real suport classes such as ep and myst the dragon one with rpd increase to leave them where they are atm
Last Edit: Oct 29, 2015, 01:31 am by Arteom

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
-1  :( :(
There is a reason to that? 

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
I am not expecting much from someone who berly pks and doesnt care much of the pvp or game itself but besides the fact that ur trying to be funny id like to know ur reasons of whynot i understand that there is lots of qq threats about this and it might be anoying but u dont see me getting all jumpy on the art threats that gets poped every 5 min
I do pk, mass & rpk. I DONT 1v1. But, not going to waste my time explaining what I do. I was being serious when I said remove this cape. There is always someone complaining about this cape and Def campers. Eliminate the problem, and delete it.  :police: And I could give 0 fcks about an art thread.  :police:

• Barbarian
  • Blademaster (?)
  • Support Cleric
  • Support Mystic

Psychics, Seekers, Archers, Sins, Wizards, and Venomancers (especially) shouldn't be able to use this cape. It gives too many advantages for a DD class to abuse w/ a script or macro program.

Actually barbarian isn't a support only class either. So let's just take yours too. (:
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde