Epic Perfect World

Snow presents: I suck at Mage

Offline blush

• Old Player
Example of saying something in a nice way, anyway
I can see the point, aquaflame seems obvious, but the badge, i dont know, what do i do if i get like nova'd, i have like trauma about venos  :(
Get 2 different genies  :police:

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Pfft, I am the worst mage. [...]
No, you are not.

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Dex genie without badge.. horrible gameplay. And all the people saying nice video, they're lying tbh  :normal-1:

Offline Jinxers

• (▰˘v˘▰)
  • Characters: Jinxers
Other than the tiny genie detail you seem decent to me. I also like your vid opening. Very elegant.

Offline elvrion

• Characters: Elvrion
  • Faction: Enelysion

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Other than the tiny genie detail you seem decent to me. I also like your vid opening. Very elegant.
Thank you, experimenting always turns into something fun  :), and yeah changed my genie skills alreadly, gotta get used to it now

Not bad
Thanks.

Offline Jinxers

• (▰˘v˘▰)
  • Characters: Jinxers
There really is no need for drama, bros'. Just give some friendly critique and move on. :rolleyes:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
in order to improve u need to chain ur stuns so they lock and not cast all at once
fix ur genie and have it to max potential fitting the stats u put into it(dex)
if u wanna fight venos use vit genie
and accept critic even tho is made as a mockery, people did say it nice in 1st place , u denied help even tho u said urself u suck on the specific class

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
in order to improve u need to chain ur stuns so they lock and not cast all at once
fix ur genie and have it to max potential fitting the stats u put into it(dex)
if u wanna fight venos use vit genie
and accept critic even tho is made as a mockery, people did say it nice in 1st place , u denied help even tho u said urself u suck on the specific class

who bullied u aw
Doesn't work like that.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Doesn't work like that.
people said it in the 1st place in a nice way w.o mocking u or anything but u seemed too cocky =)

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
people said it in the 1st place in a nice way w.o mocking u or anything but u seemed too cocky =)
Actually one person said it in a nice way, and

Please, lets not continue this fight anymore. Just isn't worth it. im tired of this. :monkey-27:
I alreadly feel bad for making this post couse my goal was to make it a fun video and enjoyable to watch, while still letting others know that this is not a pro 1v1 mage video by the title, but things didnt turn out so well. So lets just let it go.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Ignore noobs Snowmelt , top kek. I think this is your first video ? atleast it's the first one im watching coming from you , not bad and not good as Auspicious said , and i know not genie from everyone has to be the same , but the same most of people use it's the best atm ... till nothing new comes out, if you feel comfortable with your genie , just keep it , not really a problem , just enjoy it the way you want. Nice video  :normal-3:

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
Ignore noobs Snowmelt , top kek. I think this is your first video ? atleast it's the first one im watching coming from you , not bad and not good as Auspicious said , and i know not genie from everyone has to be the same , but the same most of people use it's the best atm ... till nothing new comes out, if you feel comfortable with your genie , just keep it , not really a problem , just enjoy it the way you want. Nice video  :normal-3:
Nah, im sure they aren't noobs, just maybe the way how they give out criticism could be done in a nicer way. 
And yeah my genie could of been done better, but i didnt bother dwelling into it after changing from ea to mg.
Actually this is my 3rd video, previous 2 being on my ea, and i think you saw it couse you commented on it haha  ;D

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Get badge and get used to it, takes a bit but you will have much more genie energy. SoF isn't needed since you got fire shield, heals ,CC and hopefully badge soon. 

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
Get badge and get used to it, takes a bit but you will have much more genie energy. SoF isn't needed since you got fire shield, heals ,CC and hopefully badge soon.
Got it alreadly, yeah was used to SoF from my EA.   :rolleyes: