Epic Perfect World

Change the suggestion system.

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Can u please restrict the suggestion threads or make it like they have first to be approved by 2-3 GMs before being published?the amount of crap that people post just to get their classes advantaged over others, justifying it with elaborated excuses that got their roots in 1v1, in the mass pk or in the fashion event dynamics, are just annoying and counterproductive since sometimes those suggestions even get accepted cuz supported by 2321930 goats and spammed over and over and over, and the only results that those posts create are confusion, overflooding other usefull posts, and drama.
Thanks. :-\ :-\ ;)

Goldengate

+1 People should value each other's suggestions more...

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

The community should have a say in peoples opinions. If they're unpopular, then they're going to be openly unpopular.

You are upset over the anti-defense camping threads lately, however, this is an issue that is server-wide, and not all the people in-game come to the forums to voice their opinions. There is a large percentage of the online forum-community that supports nerfing of certain game aspects, and everyone should be able to voice their opinion.

Suggestions should be inherently open for debate among the community, considering the GM's that would approve or deny these suggestions should look towards the community as a whole when deciding wither or not to implement a suggestion. 

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

Having other forum members who are apart of this community contribute their views/opinions matters just as much as a GM's.
You'd be surprised how many people have contributed to another person's suggestion.
Yes, I do think it's a stupid that you'll have people come along and flame on a person's suggestion for the sole purpose of hate/dislike, but no offense, that's kind of what this game/server has become.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

The community should have a say in peoples opinions. If they're unpopular, then they're going to be openly unpopular.

You are upset over the anti-defense camping threads lately, however, this is an issue that is server-wide, and not all the people in-game come to the forums to voice their opinions. There is a large percentage of the online forum-community that supports nerfing of certain game aspects, and everyone should be able to voice their opinion.

Suggestions should be inherently open for debate among the community, considering the GM's that would approve or deny these suggestions should look towards the community as a whole when deciding wither or not to implement a suggestion.
Basically this, people should have their say. Some things suggested might just get thrown away and never seen because one gm "doesn't agree with it." 
If you have a problem with the suggestions, don't look at them. 

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
i didnt say u cant post, i just said to filter downer suggestions which are 90% of the ones posted.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
-1. The GMs have play toons as well; why should they be the only ones who get a say in what others get to see and what they don't get to see? Why should suggestions be only reviewed by them before being voted on by the community? Good suggestions would be trashed if the GMs don't think it's good.

Not implying favoritism. Just saying that everyone has different opinions.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

Lulu

Could do this via polls tbh so that the community would have a way to answer, acutally~
+ good - bad

+1

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
I'm undecided on this..it would be nice to not have to wade through certain suggestion threads..*coughs* goldenwishes *coughs* but some suggestions that are may be good suggestions just not proposed properly could be cast off simply by wrong interpretation.. so i suppose it would be best to leave things as is...
Last Edit: Oct 27, 2015, 11:13 pm by Eve

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸

Having other forum members who are apart of this community contribute their views/opinions matters just as much as a GM's.
You'd be surprised how many people have contributed to another person's suggestion.
Yes, I do think it's a stupid that you'll have people come along and flame on a person's suggestion for the sole purpose of hate/dislike, but no offense, that's kind of what this game/server has become.
This. 
-1. The GMs have play toons as well; why should they be the only ones who get a say in what others get to see and what they don't get to see? Why should suggestions be only reviewed by them before being voted on by the community? Good suggestions would be trashed if the GMs don't think it's good.

Not implying favoritism. Just saying that everyone has different opinions.

This too. 

Meh. If this were implemented, people would accuse us even more of favoritism, etc etc. It does get rather annoying when people go on a suggestion for the mere intention of only trashtalking people, but I and other GMs try to keep it cleaned as much as we can. 
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
This.

This too.

Meh. If this were implemented, people would accuse us even more of favoritism, etc etc. It does get rather annoying when people go on a suggestion for the mere intention of only trashtalking people, but I and other GMs try to keep it cleaned as much as we can.
K then mail me Gucci shades to mirror away the poison that gushes into my eyes from certain posts :'( :'( :-*

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
K then mail me Gucci shades to mirror away the poison that gushes into my eyes from certain posts :'( :'( :-*
Ok, I'll send you some and you send me some.  :normal-37:
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi