yes, vit restricted+ class restricted

The vit cape requirement brought back into discussion

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
nice englando high iq xd
u talk about some1 else being nonfactor but you're even less known :A:SDD:S
Says one who lose to everybody on server even to Erecho from what I heard

heiro

Minimal as you are now +1, Im laughing so hard watching ppl posting stuffs like this but nobody  really never realize that there is a big mistake ( yes I do want to take out defense shyt ). I dont want to say what is it exactly  because everybody will jump on me like mad , why ? Because they think they have such good iq as Tales so Instead of posting such useless stuffs as this just remove cape from game and problm solved other comments will be just for show and ridiculously stupid.
Lmao ok...

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Says one who lose to everybody on server even to Erecho from what I heard
must be more bs 
I only remember Lord Beerus 1 tapping you like 6-0
nt tho

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
must be more bs
I only remember Lord Beerus 1 tapping you like 6-0
nt tho
Go log it right now I will make an fun of you 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Go log it right now I will make an fun of you
too late I alrdy made fun of you with it
like i straight up uppercut you right in the chin with that 3.33 not even fully geared sin

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
too late I alrdy made fun of you with it
like i straight up uppercut you right in the chin with that 3.33 not even fully geared sin
Hey parkins stop with emotionaling because you lose to 99% of population on this server , and there is bad side of disseases ppl trying to hide them you know, but you seems happy having it lmao. Now lets get back on topic and forget on this mad emotional boy I feel sad because I even talk to him , so any other suggestion?

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Hey parkins stop with emotionaling because you lose to 99% of population on this server , and there is bad side of disseases ppl trying to hide them you know, but you seems happy having it lmao. Now lets get back on topic and forget on this mad emotional boy I feel sad because I even talk to him , so any other suggestion?
yes, get out of your basement, sun will burn your eyes at the start but then you'll feel better eventually

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Well, locking this for off-topic, insults, arguing, etc etc. 
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.