Epic Perfect World

Brazen - Artifex vs Tyrants

Zirkon

Simple we been RGing since 6 pm server time took a while to get some decent partys at PK.You had more than us which was obvious yet we didn't stay SZ like you did
nah i do agree we had a few more than you maybe 5-10 people but with 7-8 wrs u guys had u could atleast hold ur ground cause ur cc was there but yeh yesterday is done looking forward to today ;)

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
I Can link too lmao
so u guys complain about allies right?
here we Beating Tyrants+Warning at the sametime
this was the time when warning didnt even touch tyrants once they only focused artifex
Dude do you really take their excuses seriously ?
oh well

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
nah i do agree we had a few more than you maybe 5-10 people but with 7-8 wrs u guys had u could atleast hold ur ground cause ur cc was there but yeh yesterday is done looking forward to today
You had like 10 WRs at RG we had 6 whole PK and you had more people at PK i like your logic :normal-2: but yeah yesterday was yesterday

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
hey man i watched the video a 2nd time just to confirm that im better than u
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
hey man i watched the video a 2nd time just to confirm that im better than u
thx man enjoy beautiful world

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
you know what's funny mate, the fact that PedroSner used to call you a filthy homosexual and call you every insult under the sun yet you go and join him - nice self dignity mate
Since you bring my name i'll do the name.
And how many times you trashed Cleaver ?And so many others ?  Or how many times all those ex-artifex you have in guild , bashed the hell out of Zeus, Sebi and some others ? Yet now you in guild  right? So what's your point ? You act as if no one in your guild bashed each other lmao don't be an hypocrite
as Pedro said when Tyrants destroyed Artifex at Village of the Brutes, 'congrats you won for once'
You must be in love with me cause you keep mentioning me , but as i say everyday when we absolutely destroy Tyrants , just like yesterday from West to Etherblade from Ether to HHV, you have a long way to go and bark way too much on the forums considering what you need to still do  :normal-1:
 also could you tell me how many GvGs you lost to us and how many we lost to you? don't count the ones with warning, last night u won with 20 more gratz to you, but like you said, Tyrants is less than 2months old
We beat you far more then you even come close to beat us. I find it cute you are bringing Warning as an excuse, when for the last year they have ONLY stricly backstabbed us, even when Tyrants was formed. Now cause the last 2 weeks ,they hit both guilds equally it become an issue ? What's up with those double standards ? It's only fair when they hit Artifex only ?
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Almighty

:normal-36: 1st of all idk why you are bringing Cleaver into this, when he actually hated artifex from the start

that doesn't have to do anything with those people using cleaver as insult rofl

I remember Bunnieh trashtalking artifex n claiming that he wants a guild to beat them in my pms, Just because me or kareem didn't assslick him like you guys do he didn't feel wanted or w/e n left the guild like emo boy and joined artifex, Now he's suddenly #1 mystic, Such big improvement from homosexual gay bunnieh in very short time hahaha :normal-2: :normal-14: , I myself never had problem with Ahmed or even hated him  :normal-1: there's huge difference between Cleaver and Bunnieh, one that doesn't give a shiit n just want to pk, the other is seeking attention like a female and he proved it countless times,  i still like Mada idk why he so butthurt from me LOL

Don't quote me when you don't know sht, stupid unknown sht, I have nothing to do with ass licking anyone in guild, one of the reason most artifex left to join tyrants was because my words hurt their feelings and made them emotional

Well, you just compared Toughness to Cleaver, and knowing what you think if him, I think that just spoke for itself, don't bring him into this for no reason whatsoever, it's not like Cleaver joined Artifex we called him homofag and he came and joined us, he came cuz he wanted PK and since warning are siding with Artifex by backstabing Tyrants, don't think he wanted to be in guild helping the faction he dislikes...these 2 instance are completely different. Cleaver accepts the fact that we used to dislike him and well he's not being a divvy like before so I don't have an issue with him anymore

It's same thing, I think the same sht for you and anyone who has never been in Xpendable, you're talking like you never trashtalked Cleaver before inviting him to Tyrants rofl he joined the people who trashed him most for an year

That's only because the officers are inexperienced af. They do have the man-power to beat Artifex but it can't be coordinated by shitty ingame officers which don't know how to lead.

what to expect from officers like dogsarmy leader ROFL

On topic: nice video bro, part time wr and still 2nd best wr after Insanity

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Locking this now for obvious reasons. zzzz   :-\
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.