Epic Perfect World

Avatar card titles as donation option

eternalagony23

yea but i am totally against buying stuff just cause u are too lazy (or too stupid in some cases) to do it... if you cant do it by yourself then you dont deserve to have it...

reading your posts always gives me eye cancer :-X

Offline NotLilac

• Jem
  • He's the Tear in my Heart
  • Characters: Lilac
  • Faction: Ducks
yea but i am totally against buying stuff just cause u are too lazy (or too stupid in some cases) to do it... if you cant do it by yourself then you dont deserve to have it...

It has nothing to do with 'deserving' it or not.
Not everyone has time to farm every single thing in game.
A lot of us work or study, or in my case, both.
Donating allows us to keep up with the game,
as we don't always have the time to farm substantially.
I don't expect everything to be purchasable,
and this server is by no means close to that,
but something like titles isn't outrageously gamebreaking.

As for it being lazy, I work hard for the money I make irl.
So if I am wanting to spend a little money here and there on a game I enjoy,
to buy a few things that I don't have a lot of time for farm for, how is that lazy?

At least structure your arguments properly if you are against the idea,
rather than stooping to insulting people's intelligence, as it only reveals your lack of.

OT: Don't mind either way, will probably be a slap those who have actually farmed them,
and there is nothing wrong with leaving a few things purely farmable.
Last Edit: Oct 27, 2015, 12:20 am by ℒỉℓac

♥ Avatar by Sideris Secsiest | Siggy by Amazing Rumi ♥

✾ 🇱🇮🇱🇦🇨 | 🇦🇲🇪🇹🇭🇾🇸🇹 | 🇱🇦🇻🇪🇳🇩🇪🇷 | 🇮🇳🇩🇮🇬🇴 ✾

[Changed Account]

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
-1 No.
Spent too much time farming Dragon Blood stones and FSP coins trying to get all of the cards for titles.
Also used EC as well buying them stones and FSP coins from people.

Edit: What's next? A suggestion for a donation option for OP R8R stats? 
Last Edit: Oct 27, 2015, 12:17 am by C

Offline Ancient

• Faction: NexNation
So let me get this straight.  Its not good enough you can donate and get all but three of the titles?  Now you want those last three titles up for sale with cash as well? Instead of doing like every person who has those 3 said titles has done.  All out of inconvenience for you that someone else has it and worked for it but you don't want to go through the same process?  Yall are really pushing the buy your way to the top ideal a bit far these days.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Our +/- mean nothing but, don't see why this would harm anything. +1 Cause Gio told me to.

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Ive got no idea why so many are butthurts but if me and other should follow ur "NUU I HAVE IT SO U DONT HAVE TO GET IT EASIER"(when the easier btw means paying many ecs/money) then should i get a refund for doing meridian the right way instead than using the panel, or for have been running 125+TM runs instead than 12, or for buying flights for 30 et when now they cost 15?Tbh its not like this gonna take something from who has them, will just add 1 more option to who does not have them lol.What i dont think that people realize is that the server is dynamic and changes and many things that they farmed and got easely, once other people had to work way harder to get em(yh the supreme cape for example, ask to old players the pain that it was to get one) :police:

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Ive got no idea why so many are butthurts but if me and other should follow ur "NUU I HAVE IT SO U DONT HAVE TO GET IT EASIER"(when the easier btw means paying many ecs/money) then should i get a refund for doing meridian the right way instead than using the panel, or for have been running 125+TM runs instead than 12, or for buying flights for 30 et when now they cost 15?Tbh its not like this gonna take something from who has them, will just add 1 more option to who does not have them lol.What i dont think that people realize is that the server is dynamic and changes and many things that they farmed and got easely, once other people had to work way harder to get em(yh the supreme cape for example, ask to old players the pain that it was to get one) :police:

You look like Eminem circa 1998.

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
There are very few things in game that you actually have to work towards.. There are many people who have taken the time effort and income to get these titles. I dont see why it should be diminished by making it available for purchase with donation.. If it is important enough to donate rl money then obviously its important enough to commit the time to farm them. 

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline 🄿🄰🅂🅃🄸

• ᴠᴇʜᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ
  • ꜱᴀʙɪ ᴋᴏ ɴᴀ ʙᴀʀʙɪᴇ!
  • Characters: 🆃🅰🅺🅰🆂🅷🅸
  • Faction: Vehements
i farm mine for  week using 50 alts in FSP so -1 to this :-[

Goldengate

+1 if we get to donate for -18 channeling wrists too...
Last Edit: Oct 27, 2015, 03:07 am by Goldenwishes™

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I don't really care either way as 3 extra titles don't make a difference, but as far as I know, those titles do not add that many extra stats as you seem to be exaggerating. Those three titles you listed normally provide:

War Avatar Emissary: +21 Pdef/Mdef
War Avatar Veteran: +8 Patk/Matk
War Avatar Champion: +28 Pdef/Mdef

So unless Agatio changed the amount of stats that they give, those titles are not worth anyone's time getting for the bonuses they provide. They're more for the people that are bored?

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
I don't really care either way as 3 extra titles don't make a difference, but as far as I know, those titles do not add that many extra stats as you seem to be exaggerating. Those three titles you listed normally provide:

War Avatar Emissary: +21 Pdef/Mdef
War Avatar Veteran: +8 Patk/Matk
War Avatar Champion: +28 Pdef/Mdef

So unless Agatio changed the amount of stats that they give, those titles are not worth anyone's time getting for the bonuses they provide. They're more for the people that are bored?
i thought so too but people that have them told me diffo, unless they mixed up with ALL the available titles, but no idea then, but prolly is more since so many tryhard nerdies are hating this idea LMFAO.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I don't agree with this suggestion.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Ok to all noobs without logic: If there wouldnt be the option to donate at all what would u do?? For Damas you would need to farm ec (or something you can sell for ec) ingame and buy Damas either from someone that does Trials or from the Forge. So if you are to lazy to farm = No damas for you....
For Titles same thing... If you are too lazy to do Quests you dont get Titles.... easy...
And for Card Titles its same as for Damas.... Farm ec and buy FSP coins from players. If you are too lazy to farm ec or run your char through FSP you dont get Card Titles...

easy as fck and imo HOW IT SHOULD BE!!! But i know Aga needs donations to keep the server running and everything so ppl can be lazy... whatever
bye noobs
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Ok to all noobs without logic: If there wouldnt be the option to donate at all what would u do?? For Damas you would need to farm ec (or something you can sell for ec) ingame and buy Damas either from someone that does Trials or from the Forge. So if you are to lazy to farm = No damas for you....
For Titles same thing... If you are too lazy to do Quests you dont get Titles.... easy...
And for Card Titles its same as for Damas.... Farm ec and buy FSP coins from players. If you are too lazy to farm ec or run your char through FSP you dont get Card Titles...

easy as fck and imo HOW IT SHOULD BE!!! But i know Aga needs donations to keep the server running and everything so ppl can be lazy... whatever
bye noobs
Again: do you butcher your own pigs and sew your own clothes? 
I don't agree with this suggestion, i just don't agree with your logic either.

You go to work to buy the things you can't (cause bad) or don't want to (cause lazy-as you say) make yourself irl, right?  Some people use the money they make to purchase things they don't have time to farm for in game. You cooould get your supper for free if you'd go hunt a rabbit, but most likely you'll go to the supermarket instead. Same thing.