Happy birthday, lovely Fae !!!  :normal-4:

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Happy Birthday!!!

:normal-23: :normal-23: :normal-23:

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
Happy birthday my cutest Montreal loves ^>^ have fun with ur gluten free foods :3

• : D
Happy birthday noob
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1

Astralis

Happy birthday miss mystic, wish you all the best    ^-^
Happy birthday qt

Offline Faeluna

• Retired
  • #TeamSner
  • Characters: Baeluna | FaeIuna
  • Faction: Frog Nation
Awwwwwwww you guys are so sweet, thanks for the warm birthday wishes!
:normal-8: :normal-8: :normal-8: :normal-8: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23:

♥PedroSner Forever ♥
[6:00 PM] Pedro: LOL Faeluna forever TeamSner + EdateSner

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
Awwwwwwww you guys are so sweet, thanks for the warm birthday wishes!
:normal-8: :normal-8: :normal-8: :normal-8: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23:

Wishing you a cold birthmas  :police: :-[
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do