Epic Perfect World

Sorcery - Mass PK with Cynix

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
yeezus  :police:
He's my idol tbh.

cynix too strong but still a bad player. was a good video and i was confused at first as of why a psychic was using undine )^:

cough

Waou mean.  I wish the game gave my psy undine. Dear god it wouldn't be safe in these streets..

I'm basically 40

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
Nice video dude

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
I'm basically 40

• : D
good video, monkey :^ )
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
good video, black jesus :^ )

Fixed it for you ty fren   :normal-4:
I'm basically 40

Fixed it for you ty, my God  :normal-4:
nice joke
(fixed)  O:-)
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
nice joke
(fixed)  O:-)

You don't want these problems young lady. Go home to your loved ones ok
I'm basically 40

You don't want these problems young lady. Go home to your loved ones ok
ssshhht >//////<
take it to pms fckboyboyoboyyoyogayboy. ) ^:
hehe  ;w; ;-; :'c

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
ssshhht >//////<
take it to pms fckboyboyoboyyoyogayboy. ) ^:
hehe  ;w; ;-; :'c

Take your sleepy ass back to bed LOL
I'm basically 40

Zirkon

#SwegMusic Meng
Nice Video PK was easy

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
I'm going to dislike because I wasn't there. 

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
Nice vid
Nice gameplay

Last Edit: Oct 24, 2015, 09:49 am by Toughness