Epic Perfect World

BEST DRAGON SIN !!!

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
You claim to be the best but when people ask you to 1v1 you refuse, logic. :-*

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
is not with ego lel you knwo what is ego ... Learn first the words what  you talk ... true is true ~ all know this im the best dragon sin ... all know in epw .. and who are you to talk to me .. Dog ... dont watch my videos lel .. youre in my eyes 1 dog to talk to me ... HAHAHAHA so or so Kill yourself is better for all
You sit here making bad videos with bad gameplay against bad players, and proclaiming you're the best, if you think you're the best, come 1v1 my sin dragon gears vs dragon gears, I shoudn't stand a chance vs you : )

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Uiii clown  i understand gmmm you havent real Life ??? right  ? No friends .. ? no Girl in you life ...and you mother sucking to hard on your mothers vibrator than you  stay alone to home ...  hmm OK that is than normal by you ... than we must go 7/24 hours wait on erechos video to watch this and learn to gameplay alll righhht xD AND GZ you play this 50 yeras havent skill ... NOOb sin with sucking gameplay BUt with big mouth hahahahahahahahahahahahaha Xd dude dont waste my time
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0724IRGFU0Y

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
You sit here making bad videos with bad gameplay against bad players, and proclaiming you're the best, if you think you're the best, come 1v1 my sin dragon gears vs dragon gears, I shoudn't stand a chance vs you : )
Dude you can talk talk come bull shit and than when you lose  ... you make 1 person off fnahhh i never see 1 word tzz Din Dong kid ... idk why you tlak ie at your seeker 2 times i see him only 1 time in Pk and he lost ... Dude smd dont talk here you havent freinds by whats app ... go to kika box 

Offline Laminate

• Faction: Aeternum
Damn dude you beat few random sins and proclaim that ur the best dragon sin :-\ Whoa

Offline Areashi

• Banned
heeeee o.o ?
are you also this godlike on lol, cs, sc2, dota, gw2 and tera?

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
are you also this godlike on lol, cs, sc2, dota, gw2 and tera?
Dude you talk shit ... Pur shit ... what god ??? dude your god is my dick kid say hello to your father ... read first what you written ... retard sin

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Damn dude you beat few random sins and proclaim that ur the best dragon sin :-\ Whoa
Ty Bro :) 

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Dude you can talk talk come bull shit and than when you lose  ... you make 1 person off fnahhh i never see 1 word tzz Din Dong kid ... idk why you tlak ie at your seeker 2 times i see him only 1 time in Pk and he lost ... Dude smd dont talk here you havent freinds by whats app ... go to kika box
Just shutup and accept his 1v1. I don't see why you keep avoiding it.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Just shutup and accept his 1v1. I don't see why you keep avoiding it.
dude i dont make 1vs1 vs trash talker and he lsoe vs my main 2 times vs his vermillion ... 

Offline Pascal

• Old Player
better to 1v1 the 'trash talker' compared to looking like you're scared to 1v1 him.

cool music.

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
better to 1v1 the 'trash talker' compared to looking like you're scared to 1v1 him.

cool music.

Normaly i make vs all 1vs1 is np for me but look he make this again in first time he trash i kill him than he still standing 2 month yet he talk again than i log him i kill him again ... and 2-3 month later he talk again i make vs him for what ? tell em this he is a Freak 

Offline sirennnaa

• Siree
you lost to me 5-0 lol

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Normaly i make vs all 1vs1 is np for me but look he make this again in first time he trash i kill him than he still standing 2 month yet he talk again than i log him i kill him again ... and 2-3 month later he talk again i make vs him for what ? tell em this he is a Freak
like you 1v1d me? ahhahahahahaha jking you wouldn't dare to talk in game to me and try to back it up