Epic Perfect World

BEST DRAGON SIN !!!

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
yes i scared for win 10 kec all right .-.. no logik but ok dude you image is Vibator my friends give youthe name  Vibrator you want to kidding me ... XDDD only trash talkl to dragon sin but i see never to talk to good r8 player cause they eat you in 1vs1 all and record this and put in youtube 

Offline Apex

If you are the best sin why did you deny my 1v1 request I even offered to go dragon gear?

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
If you are the best sin why did you deny my 1v1 request I even offered to go dragon gear?
cause i have many PMs i pick the first name :)

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
but tell me your name than i can look better on your name when i call again ok ?

Offline Pascal

• Old Player
my brain hurts from trying to read this. sorry.

still don't understand why you are going to avoid a 1v1 request. you seemed like you were so ready to go and 'win' that 10k EC from verm, and now that someone complimented you for being 'better than FMP' your ego grew 100x bigger and you changed your mind. or is that just me?

this honestly just needs to get locked.

Offline BCool

• Characters: PookieCookie
  • Faction: chinoy
my brain hurts from trying to read this. sorry.

still don't understand why you are going to avoid a 1v1 request. you seemed like you were so ready to go and 'win' that 10k EC from verm, and now that someone complimented you for being 'better than FMP' your ego grew 100x bigger and you changed your mind. or is that just me?

this honestly just needs to get locked.

my comparison was death serious too :police:

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
your guys cant understand this is ok .. 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

heiro

Erecho best sin, what ya'll nigas be sayin rofl, Holy dragon sin too damn good, he taking 1.5k ec bets no lies pls go 1v1 OC God Destroyer Erecho!

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
Locked for drama.

01.01.2016. ♥