Epic Perfect World

America: Are we truly a republic? (Rant)

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Need feedback and opinions. This is currently a work in progress, and literally written in less than 25 minutes so far. I plan on addressing many extremely sensitive topics, so please read if you are easily offended. There is quite a lot you should hear if that's the case.

Please NO more grammatical suggestions, just focus on the topic please.

Last Edit: Oct 23, 2015, 02:03 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
sux country no culture no history no own language Jimmy Kimmel is only good with mcdonalds in it i think, should mind her own business
Last Edit: Oct 22, 2015, 11:54 pm by Maxy

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Germany#1
Uncle Hitler would be proud of u brother, but sori bro Italy be$$$$$$$$$t.
I like it tho when those blue eyed blondies pronunce those guttural sounds  :normal-3: :normal-3: :normal-3:

heiro

I like it tho when those blue eyed blondies pronunce those guttural sounds  :normal-3: :normal-3: :normal-3:
rofl italy..... no1 economy dude xD

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
I like it tho when those blue eyed blondies pronunce those guttural sounds  :normal-3: :normal-3: :normal-3:
Hitler would kill me for my pitch black hair and dark eyes

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
Germany#1
What was that? What you say? 
U :normal-35::normal-35::normal-35:

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
rofl italy..... no1 economy dude xD
Bro italy best only cuz its the court of the Dement Gods Gio and Raul, rest es a sux l3l0  :normal-35: :normal-35: :normal-35:

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
Bro italy best only cuz its the court of the Dement Gods Gio and Raul, rest es a sux l3l0  :normal-35: :normal-35: :normal-35:
Italy sux cuz ancient romans make Roman law ***ing mega hard subject on most law universities rofls

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
Europe is doomd boys wait 30years for all these refugees to make multiply by 15 kids each family and start taking territories which dont belong to them

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I don't find it only to be the US. The things you are talking about (and what I assume will come next) pretty much apply to everywhere around the world. Money talks and it gets people to do a lot of unsavory things, and unfortunately those people are usually in positions of power. 

On the topic of speech, I do agree that we censor ourselves far too much and overindulge the oversensitive. But then again, this is the age of rewarding for participation and instilling a false sense of confidence. 

The current  (my generation included) and incoming generations have been raised to think they're amazing when in reality they're little conceited shits who (while not all but most) have no idea what hard work really means. They become adults and go out into the world and vote for similar idiots and the vicious cycle continues all because our educational systems (institutions and parents alike) have fundamentally failed at educating generations in an attempt to change the old, militaristic system (aka they didn't want to be like their parents). That isn't to say that encouragement or building self-worth is a bad thing, but like everything else it requires moderation.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I don't really see a point to this thread considering most of the player base is made up of Euros and Asians.
No, I'm not trying to pull a GoldenWishes before you mention it. 

Offline Suns

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forever QTest GM
  • ✿ ♥ ☼ ✼ ❣ ❁
  • Characters: Fire | Sunflower | Sunshine
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Need feedback and opinions. This is currently a work in progress, and literally written in less than 25 minutes so far. I plan on addressing many extremely sensitive topics, so please read if you are easily offended. There is quite a lot you should hear if that's the case.

I had some free time, so I went through and made notes and edits in your essay. You can ignore them if you would like.

Red sentence = Not a complete sentence.
Bold words = Words that I changed from the original document.
Underlined words = Words you should change in your essay.
Crossed-out words = Words you should remove from your essay.

Few notes: Try not to use contractions in essays. Spell out each word. Your essay is missing a thesis statement, and it kinda jumps around on topics. Otherwise, it is great.

Hoped I helped some.  :-\

Take care, lovelies! ♥

Guides | Rules | Helpdesk | Staff | Stream
- - -
Keep your face towards the sun and every shadow will fall behind you.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
I don't really see a point to this thread considering most of the player base is made up of Euros and Asians.
No, I'm not trying to pull a GoldenWishes before you mention it.
Just because someone is from another country doesn't mean they lack the political knowledge of what
goes on in another country. America has been the center of foreign politics for quite a long time. Besides,
why does the thread have to need a "point" to exist? This is, after all, off-topic.... and the community has
quite a substantial amount of American players, even if not as many as EU and Asia.

I had some free time, so I went through and made notes and edits in your essay. You can ignore them if you would like.

Red sentence = Not a complete sentence.
Bold words = Words that I changed from the original document.
Underlined words = Words you should change in your essay.
Crossed-out words = Words you should remove from your essay.

Few notes: Try not to use contractions in essays. Spell out each word. Your essay is missing a thesis statement, and it kinda jumps around on topics. Otherwise, it is great.

Hoped I helped some.  :-\
Your assistance in trying to make it look more professional is greatly appreciated. As soon as I get the
time I will definitely go through and adjust the errors. As I said, it was made in less than 25 minutes, so
I posted it prior to actually being able to review what I actually had typed out... thank you very much xD
Last Edit: Oct 23, 2015, 12:55 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty