Epic Perfect World

Map for GvGs

Offline Pascal

• Old Player
xD dude today there was no pk i feel like missing big thing idk wat is but maybe cuz i didnt make easy on ur fac and Lel if we are unknowns u are wat LOLOL your guild rec every trash on server your members has a lot of randoms oh my god they die 1.2 not event 1.2 they die 1 and half  lLOLOL we are unknowns u dont feel ashmed when u lose to unknowns LOL  cynix :D:D glad to see ur face again lelo
what..?
i'll give this suggestion a +1 though. a monthly event wouldn't kill RPK so i don't see why not. TW is outdated and boring now days, or it's just me.

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
1) You were allied to Ares too unitl recently that makes it 6 according to your math
2) When i had my alt EP in heaven, they had 8 allies, hence the 8 part ( having 6 allies doesn't make u any better )
3) If you need 6 allies to fight IISD, Alamat, TeamPH, Worms, Cardinals, Ares you are just plain bad, everyone knows you can fight them with 1 faction or even lesser.
4) The reason Warning and i backstab your alliance is because you have twice as much as anyone else does number wise
5) Pretty much your alliance picked 10 members selectively and 10v10d a random squad i made in the arena and got trashed 3-0, evidence of what happens in an equal numbered fight.

Don't ever go around telling people that you allied to match numbers. Because in an equal fight we all know who will be the winner, write it down so you don't get confused in the future. ;)

PS: Worms were not allied to anyone when they were fighting AxeGroup Ducks Heaven and Ares, then they allies Alamat to match the numbers, stop spewing bullshet son, i am alpha cant cheat me.

Oh and also only a retard would say 6 guilds in my alliance, 6 guild in your alliance, therefore its ok. That is like Artifex, Warning and Tyrants allying to fight BlackFire, AngelDawn and Tempted.
1) We replaced the alliance with them with respect so we didn't have 6 allies at any point
2) Name me those 8 allies, those were most likely alt guilds who were allied only to heaven
3) Once an alliance is established it becomes dependant on each other and every guild in it wants pk just as bad as the others
4) Lately we do, because the ones on the losing side keep joining us, but that wasn't the case till recently
5) I have no clue when this happened or who was in that fight and this is completely irrelevant to the subject

We have won both even and with far less people (proving it in  water pk several times when they had almost twice as many and after a few wipes they ended rqing and becoming hydrophobic). I have been in both of the guilds/alliances with my alts and know more or less how both of them work. I also know some people in the enemy guilds without a sky high ego who actually admit when they lose, as do we, the chinese almost never trashtalked before many pinoys + eu players joined and that's a fact.

They were unoffical allies, and many of  their officers were in worms (but that doesn't matter)

The conclusion is that your opinion doesn't matter at all in this case, and whether  you like it or not the future of the alliance and how we pk will be decided by us and us only. You're just a dog who keeps barking, nothing more :normal-36:

infernchidhu

1) We replaced the alliance with them with respect so we didn't have 6 allies at any point
2) Name me those 8 allies, those were most likely alt guilds who were allied only to heaven
3) Once an alliance is established it becomes dependant on each other and every guild in it wants pk just as bad as the others
4) Lately we do, because the ones on the losing side keep joining us, but that wasn't the case till recently
5) I have no clue when this happened or who was in that fight and this is completely irrelevant to the subject

We have won both even and with far less people (proving it in  water pk several times when they had almost twice as many and after a few wipes they ended rqing and becoming hydrophobic). I have been in both of the guilds/alliances with my alts and know more or less how both of them work. I also know some people in the enemy guilds without a sky high ego who actually admit when they lose, as do we, the chinese almost never trashtalked before many pinoys + eu players joined and that's a fact.

They were unoffical allies, and many of  their officers were in worms (but that doesn't matter)

The conclusion is that your opinion doesn't matter at all in this case, and whether  you like it or not the future of the alliance and how we pk will be decided by us and us only. You're just a dog who keeps barking, nothing more :normal-36:
The final conclusion is, if you didn't ally 6 factions the most exciting moments of a ducks players e-life would have been inside twilight temple the only reason you are outside sz is because of your immense reflex alliance making skills stay low and get good
Last Edit: Oct 23, 2015, 09:58 pm by Soochi

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
xD dude today there was no pk i feel like missing big thing idk wat is but maybe cuz i didnt make easy on ur fac and Lel if we are unknowns u are wat LOLOL your guild rec every trash on server your members has a lot of randoms oh my god they die 1.2 not event 1.2 they die 1 and half  lLOLOL we are unknowns u dont feel ashmed when u lose to unknowns LOL  cynix :D:D glad to see ur face again lelo

I'm basically 40

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu

We have won both even and with far less people (proving it in  water pk several times when they had almost twice as many and after a few wipes they ended rqing and becoming hydrophobic). I have been in both of the guilds/alliances with my alts and know more or less how both of them work. I also know some people in the enemy guilds without a sky high ego who actually admit when they lose, as do we, the chinese almost never trashtalked before many pinoys + eu players joined and that's a fact.

They were unoffical allies, and many of  their officers were in worms (but that doesn't matter)

The conclusion is that your opinion doesn't matter at all in this case, and whether  you like it or not the future of the alliance and how we pk will be decided by us and us only. You're just a dog who keeps barking, nothing more :normal-36:
Dw if soon instance gets approved we gonna see Tyrants vs China same number, we can pk in skies, during picnics, in swimming pools also :normal-3: :normal-3: :normal-3:

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
PLEASE MAKE GvG MAP SO THIS DOESNT HAVE TO HAPPEN ANYMORE
Last Edit: Oct 23, 2015, 10:53 pm by Toughness

infernchidhu

PLEASE MAKE GvG MAP SO THIS DOESNT HAVE TO HAPPEN ANYMORE

you are trying too hard please stop.....you stopped being funny in 2001

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Locking this now. Warned you guys already.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.