Epic Perfect World

Map for GvGs

infernchidhu

Not a bad idea but just pushing someone for 1-2h wont prove you are winning pk ( example get 20 wrs and see enemies kiting back every few seconds ) . Perhaps make it a deathmatch map and the side which has more kills after 30mins - 1h would win ( it would push all players to play to the maximum from CC to healers ) . And honestly if this really gets done , it would probably be best to make it like an event once a week/month . I really doubt any of the guilds would do GvG daily it would get boring really quick .
If its kill dependent, team Soochi auto win kek :police:. You do realise TeamPH and Respect GvG everyday right, its clearly awesome and competitive as you can tell from the world chats after, no need to make this weekly or monthly, it wouldn't get boring at all, you know TW was like the biggest deal for around 5-10 years from when it was made right ? why do you think this will lose popularity ( really quick ) ? lol. The biggest reason i want this is, it counters the alliance system so hard, china allies 8 factions and gets away with it. it will force them all into 1 guild which is a big deal. The second biggest reason i want this is because certain factions are clearly butthurt either they backstab artifex for a month in a row, or tyrants for a month.
Last Edit: Oct 23, 2015, 02:44 pm by Soochi

Offline Soulz

Rofl who are you doh...
Who cares? 

Offline 👻IraqiGhost👻

• Handsome Ghost
  • War of change
  • Characters: IraqiGhost
+1 if it´s once or twice every month but with playerlimit like 10v10 or 20v20.

heiro

Who cares?
steals someone else's name and pretends to be good lol

Offline Soulz

steals someone else's name and pretends to be good lol
You`re not very bright, are you?

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

heiro

You`re not very bright, are you?
Why you avoiding the statement lol

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
+1                          

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
+1                                      

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
If its kill dependent, team Soochi auto win kek :police:. You do realise TeamPH and Respect GvG everyday right, its clearly awesome and competitive as you can tell from the world chats after, no need to make this weekly or monthly, it wouldn't get boring at all, you know TW was like the biggest deal for around 5-10 years from when it was made right ? why do you think this will lose popularity ( really quick ) ? lol. The biggest reason i want this is, it counters the alliance system so hard, china allies 8 factions and gets away with it. it will force them all into 1 guild which is a big deal. The second biggest reason i want this is because certain factions are clearly butthurt either they backstab artifex for a month in a row, or tyrants for a month.
Need to go off topic here since the topic is bs anyways.
I am not sure where you are getting the illusion that the Chinese alliance includes or has ever included 8 guilds. The most allies we have had is a total of 5: AG, Heaven, Ducks, Respect and AE (right now), while the alliance that we were  up against and whose guilds have more or less died now had 8 or maybe even more, the ones that I can think of were: IISD, Alamat, TeamPH, Worms, Cardinals, Ares (joined later after we ended the alliance with them), Revive, Aguila and some more that I can't think of right now, oh and should I mention all the guilds that always backstab us such as Warning and random groups like yours :normal-20: I hope you won't forget this by tomorrow, better write it all down so you don't get confused in the future :normal-36:

P.S. Pretty much every guild from our alliance offered or did gvg vs the ones from the opposite side and most of them ending with one of our guilds pking against their whole alliance and still winning or them not showing up
Last Edit: Oct 23, 2015, 06:39 pm by GGB

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation

On topic: My guild win vs u all jaja >Artifex#1< don't talk u are all unknowns l3l
I'm basically 40
+1 something like upcoming area

infernchidhu

Need to go off topic here since the topic is bs anyways.
I am not sure where you are getting the illusion that the Chinese alliance includes or has ever included 8 guilds. The most allies we have had is a total of 5: AG, Heaven, Ducks, Respect and AE (right now), while the alliance that we were  up against and whose guilds have more or less died now had 8 or maybe even more, the ones that I can think of were: IISD, Alamat, TeamPH, Worms, Cardinals, Ares (joined later after we ended the alliance with them), Revive, Aguila and some more that I can't think of right now, oh and should I mention all the guilds that always backstab us such as Warning and random groups like yours :normal-20: I hope you won't forget this by tomorrow, better write it all down so you don't get confused in the future :normal-36:

P.S. Pretty much every guild from our alliance offered or did gvg vs the ones from the opposite side and most of them ending with one of our guilds pking against their whole alliance and still winning or them not showing up
1) You were allied to Ares too unitl recently that makes it 6 according to your math
2) When i had my alt EP in heaven, they had 8 allies, hence the 8 part ( having 6 allies doesn't make u any better )
3) If you need 6 allies to fight IISD, Alamat, TeamPH, Worms, Cardinals, Ares you are just plain bad, everyone knows you can fight them with 1 faction or even lesser.
4) The reason Warning and i backstab your alliance is because you have twice as much as anyone else does number wise
5) Pretty much your alliance picked 10 members selectively and 10v10d a random squad i made in the arena and got trashed 3-0, evidence of what happens in an equal numbered fight.

Don't ever go around telling people that you allied to match numbers. Because in an equal fight we all know who will be the winner, write it down so you don't get confused in the future. ;)

PS: Worms were not allied to anyone when they were fighting AxeGroup Ducks Heaven and Ares, then they allies Alamat to match the numbers, stop spewing bullshet son, i am alpha cant cheat me.

Oh and also only a retard would say 6 guilds in my alliance, 6 guild in your alliance, therefore its ok. That is like Artifex, Warning and Tyrants allying to fight BlackFire, AngelDawn and Tempted.
Last Edit: Oct 23, 2015, 08:32 pm by Soochi

Offline Cleaver

• Forum Veteran

On topic: My guild win vs u all jaja >Artifex#1< don't talk u are all unknowns l3l
xD dude today there was no pk i feel like missing big thing idk wat is but maybe cuz i didnt make easy on ur fac and Lel if we are unknowns u are wat LOLOL your guild rec every trash on server your members has a lot of randoms oh my god they die 1.2 not event 1.2 they die 1 and half  lLOLOL we are unknowns u dont feel ashmed when u lose to unknowns LOL  cynix :D:D glad to see ur face again lelo