Epic Perfect World

Map for GvGs

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
Gm please open some big flat map for Guild vs Guild fights. From what I heard that's what both big guilds want.  It could be a GM hosted event once a month with guild rankings or something like that

Are you guys even read?
How would a monthly event affect mass pk over all in the first place lol.

And why so many compare TW with mass pk ... its a totaly different way of "pking".
Same goes for daily mass pk on shitty places like mountains and DT (pking in the water GG).
I could be mistaken, but thats why he prolly was asking for a flat map. *rolleyes*

This thread wasnt made for whining, neither for hyping anyone's ego.
He just made a simple suggestion lol.

+1 from me
♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1

-1, it's something I can be without.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
it can be easily done by teleporting once a month the leaders of each guild in upcomming with a gm and any other member of any other guild but those 2 fighting would get banned 24h(incase some1 is acting smart and sigging other guilds there)
all would be done with fac sigs etc since they work and the duration would be 1h
after 1h the guild that pushes the other guild is declared winner ?

Offline Tzo

• Characters: Tzo
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
First people complain about alliance now about backstab, comon ppl stop trying find excuses and find more tatics, for me is more fun see all guilds fighting in mass PK than Big ego guilds(every1 knows who they are) in GvG instance and after make drama in WC how good they are....

For me new instance will be great but about this one for GvG is just a excuse for some guilds look more important than they are....  :tiger-4: :monkey-35:
-1 it will just get boring if this 2 big guilds fight over and over again, only exciting at 1st  or 2nd
btw sorry if we hurt so much e-feelings when we backstab  :normal-8:
Last Edit: Oct 23, 2015, 10:48 am by Jevin

Offline HoLeeFuk

• Faction: Artifex
Bulshitting aside, this whole "backstabbing" thing is blown out of proportion.
It's mass pvp, so yea more guilds join in to get a kill or two from the sides or back while the bigger pvp guilds smash eachother to bits. But both sides seem to be taking it personal when one guild is taking them as target during this pvp.
A good example was yesterday, when a squad-ish from TeamPH suddenly sigged closeby and ripped me a new asshole while I was being stunned by another guild. I'm not going to make a thread on the forum crying about how guild X is now allied with guild Y just because I got doubleteamed by both guilds. (#TeamRants or #ArtiPH?)

Another example (on video) is: http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=29192.0

About the suggestion: There are pros and cons to this, it's now up to the dev to outweigh these and see if it's doable or not worth the time.

Offline Hayko

• Characters: Chachii
-1 if u wanna set WC on fire go for it!! how u suppose to know who won? cuz i see many pks where both guilds claim victory! this event going to end in a endless battle of sigs with both sides claiming victory cuz no 1  will be totally wiped  so no clear winner! gvg ? TW !  just learn the mechanics of it and bid and stop crying bunch hypocrite ppl! when  some faccs were backstabing arti u didnt mind and now u cry about it? 

sry about engrish!! 

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
just make a weekly or monthly 10v10 or 20v20 between guilds bigger scale is hard to implement and other ppl want to mass pk sometime not just 2 biggest guilds  :police: :police: :police:

Offline Almighty

guys stop thinking that you'll win no matter how hard you try lmao you just cant
agreed rofl, what makes you think you can win Artifex
just make a weekly or monthly 10v10 or 20v20 between guilds bigger scale is hard to implement and other ppl want to mass pk sometime not just 2 biggest guilds  :police: :police: :police:
this, it would make every little barker quiet rofl

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Stop with the nonsense or I will lock the thread.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
less than month and half old yet  we destroyed everything...Tyrants#1nomad

Offline Soulz

Yeah dude, just like your last pk.  :))

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
+1 dude

Offline BriEsT

• Don
There are some factions that pk once a day, they never come to small pks, or dont come without numbers. There is DT event there is TW. "ppl play for mass pk" good point but it would turn into "only gvg" or no pk at all. I wonder why this thread havent been made past .. few years? Good thing about mass pk is that everyone can join it and make ppl mad :) Huge mass pk besides china zone happens once a day else ppl dont even log if not skype. So many ppl join pks becasue they can kill whoever they want and this is part of a game and it should stay like this.
Actually yeah I agree with you . GvG only will be boring after few days of it . Having few sides in pk can freshen things up for everyone .
it can be easily done by teleporting once a month the leaders of each guild in upcomming with a gm and any other member of any other guild but those 2 fighting would get banned 24h(incase some1 is acting smart and sigging other guilds there)
all would be done with fac sigs etc since they work and the duration would be 1h
after 1h the guild that pushes the other guild is declared winner ?
Not a bad idea but just pushing someone for 1-2h wont prove you are winning pk ( example get 20 wrs and see enemies kiting back every few seconds ) . Perhaps make it a deathmatch map and the side which has more kills after 30mins - 1h would win ( it would push all players to play to the maximum from CC to healers ) . And honestly if this really gets done , it would probably be best to make it like an event once a week/month . I really doubt any of the guilds would do GvG daily it would get boring really quick .

heiro

Yeah dude, just like your last pk.  :))
Rofl who are you doh...