Epic Perfect World

Map for GvGs

Zirkon

+1 for this Event

but its always gonna be a new excuse every time even if warning or some other backstabbing guild disappears
People will still make excuses for losing pk its always been like that
But a Monthly event wont hurt and PK Gets way too boring when 4-5 guilds enter into it

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
whats the point? if you make a 1v1 map that can only be entered by 1 guild this will turn into such a tryhard fest that you might as well not do it at all. Both arti and tyrants will only join if they have max numbers.

We already have 2 events like this, DT and TW, DT has been empty for us for months, and TW is the same.

If you want GvG come to either one of those events to lose.

It also wouldnt be fair for smaller guilds who want to have some fun backstabbing and making baddies mad

I have to agree with this. If Tyrants and Artifex only PK each other and never anyone else, how is it open world pvp anymore? I'd rather go play another game because it will just be a sht version of Battle Ground. 

Also say bb to TW. Why would anyone ever bother to do TW since "need experience first" but wont practice in the first place.

infernchidhu

+1. OT

1) It isn't gonna end all fun for small guilds, as those guilds will sig in 1v1 spots and kill a few and have "fun". ( Kappa )

2) Certain people on this server are just butthurt and are incapable of doing anything on their own, so all they do is backstab and air pk and pretend to be worth more than a subpar archer that was defeated by HunterXx and Ensoul ( 2 day old archer ).

3) TW is an outdated instance.
a) TW on monday, ask any guild leader, their biggest nightmare will be having to pull numbers on a monday TW, pm pedrosner if you don't believe me.
b) TW overlapping with morai, you and i both know that there will be certain pve nerds that skip tw for morai event ( poor design of epw ) overlapping the potential biggest pvp event with the biggest pve event LALE [[[[[ Basically no guild leader wants to take the risk with so many variables involved ]]]]]]

4) If you still think this will destroy pk ( make it a timed instance, once in asian timezone for the pinoy / chinese guilds and other for the western guilds )

Instead of hosting playoffs everyday and giving EC and ET to the person's who tidal works the most, or whomever's genie spark is the strongest, or whomever camps def the most, or whomever's dad built their house on top of the server rather make a good event like this.

1) If you think this event will cause drama, just make a rule - no pvp related world chat for 1 hour or mute ( basically a programmed red chat )

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.

this idea won't work atall. ppl still gonna complain about numbers ect. (and probably won't even join it cuz of that)
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
+1. OT

1) It isn't gonna end all fun for small guilds, as those guilds will sig in 1v1 spots and kill a few and have "fun". ( Kappa )

2) Certain people on this server are just butthurt and are incapable of doing anything on their own, so all they do is backstab and air pk and pretend to be worth more than a subpar archer that was defeated by HunterXx and Ensoul ( 2 day old archer ).

3) TW is an outdated instance.
a) TW on monday, ask any guild leader, their biggest nightmare will be having to pull numbers on a monday TW, pm pedrosner if you don't believe me.
b) TW overlapping with morai, you and i both know that there will be certain pve nerds that skip tw for morai event ( poor design of epw ) overlapping the potential biggest pvp event with the biggest pve event LALE [[[[[ Basically no guild leader wants to take the risk with so many variables involved ]]]]]]

4) If you still think this will destroy pk ( make it a timed instance, once in asian timezone for the pinoy / chinese guilds and other for the western guilds )

Instead of hosting playoffs everyday and giving EC and ET to the person's who tidal works the most, or whomever's genie spark is the strongest, or whomever camps def the most, or whomever's dad built their house on top of the server rather make a good event like this.

1) If you think this event will cause drama, just make a rule - no pvp related world chat for 1 hour or mute ( basically a programmed red chat )

There is as so called "spychat" some PW tool that will automatically mute people when they say certian words in worldchat
@ #2 hehe i know dude xd

same gonna happen to GvG map.
not full ready, we won't join then.

this idea won't work atall. ppl still gonna complain about numbers ect. (and probably won't even join it cuz of that)
worms commissioner rofl
Last Edit: Oct 23, 2015, 06:23 am by Index

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Like i said +1 for multiple reasons , a new instance is always refreshing . TW is also dependant on multiple things that are not simply PVP. And like soochi said the TW Mondays are garbage , and the coincidence with Morai on saturdays is just as bad. I can honestly say that.

Would be nice seeing all the unknowns who talk so much here on forums getting a reality check  :normal-1:
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Like i said +1 for multiple reasons , a new instance is always refreshing .
Would be nice seeing all the unknowns who talk so much here on forums getting a reality check  :normal-1:
  :normal-1:

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1 GNs ty ty in advance.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
who said we don't TW because we lack experience ? :normal-32:
Kareem didn't say it, rest of your guild did, multiple times.
You know at PK we have AE sigging on us, Team PH as well.
GvG may be fun for 2 or 3 PKs, but after that it will get boring I assure you.  

Insanity

guys stop thinking that you'll win no matter how hard you try lmao you just cant

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
guys stop thinking that you'll win no matter how hard you try lmao you just cant
I agree my man, enemy is so hopeless can't win with numbers and trying to come up with more excuses just pathetic tbh, if you want gvg go tw and DT, if you can't handle back stab then don't go out pking and sit in sz :3 ing like you usually do, pk is for big boys not whiny girls lmao
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
I agree my man, enemy is so hopeless can't win with numbers and trying to come up with more excuses just pathetic tbh, if you want gvg go tw and DT, if you can't handle back stab then don't go out pking and sit in sz :3 ing like you usually do, pk is for big boys not whiny girls lmao
Damn this guy is a serious gamer guys
Lol i fak you

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
  • Faction: Artifex / Virtus.Pro
: )
Wow, you getting backstabed on pk? Oh, thats cute. We never experienced backstab on this server :/ 
OT: +1. Would be cool to have numbers limit, to make it even but probably hard to make. 
Virtus.Pro top1 team in CS:GO 2k15

http://prntscr.com/czdv76

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
+1 sounds like a good idea c: