Epic Perfect World

change some playoff rules

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
 :normal-4: aww so nice to bump this thread ty kids

I always thought petals counted as a heal in duel. I think that's what ET did too. The thing I recently found out though, is that heals don't count when a mystic is at full hp. These are just for chi and don't actually heal. Maybe that's what's going on? Otherwise, I suppose +1 for the mystic suggestion and honestly no idea about ea and sin.
and pretty much as was discussed on the thread, not all gms do, which is unfair, so make it a rule, honestly i never seen et, or any gm for that matter to count it

Offline Woda

• The elegance of mystic gameplay is not to be underestimated
  • Characters: Woda
:normal-4: aww so nice to bump this thread ty kids
and pretty much as was discussed on the thread, not all gms do, which is unfair, so make it a rule, honestly i never seen et, or any gm for that matter to count it
ET told me time and time again that petals counts as a heal, I specifically asked for it. You might be right about other gms, I wouldn't know. Anyway, as I said before, +1 from me because that's how I always played.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I agree with the Sin and Archer stealth rule.

Also, I think White Voodoo for Psychics should go back to having a time limit.

Edit: it's pretty annoying having a Psychic that's camping White Voodoo if you're fighting as a class that's unable to purge it. 

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
I agree with the Sin and Archer stealth rule.

Also, I think White Voodoo for Psychics should go back to having a time limit.

Edit: it's pretty annoying having a Psychic that's camping White Voodoo if you're fighting as a class that's unable to purge it.
Magestic does the psy rule as far as I know, but I don't go playoffs on Psy to know if other gms do it or not :(

Offline Euphoric

• in a state of bliss.
  • drinker of copious amounts of coffee
  • Characters: Euphoric Stranger Hipster
  • Faction: Artifex

+
The only thing that could most probably be baffling is the fact that heals that are cast while the mystic/healer's hp is full dont count due to them being presumably cast for chi (demon mystic has a chance to gain even mor chi from theyre primary heal) and iv been also told by ET on multiple occasions that petals counts as a heal even though its indirect and needs to be triggered by the opponent it's still a heal so there's not much to look into to there. As for sins/ea iv gotten used to it and its they're skill to use however as long as it's within the time range but what id suggest is a cap on the amount of times they can stealth due to pot cd/mystical eye cd.

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
+1 to both Sin's stealth and Mystic's Falling Petals. But EA's stealth shouldn't be restricted imo since they have one of the lowest defences in-game, no self-healing skills and are unable to move when in stealth apart from leaps.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
Then make it so that they are not allowed for wb's either
Completely agree

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
+1  sin steath
+1 fallen petals
-1 Archer stealth