Epic Perfect World

change some playoff rules

Goldengate

I love using Mystical Eye in Playoffs; it leads to instant disconnection of other players that are using stealthing skills.

Mystics aren't tanky anyway and they have been nerfed a lot. There is no need to count falling petals as heals.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Agreed with everything except EAs. They aren't really OP and can't even move in stealth without wasting leaps

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto

I love using Mystical Eye in Playoffs; it leads to instant disconnection of other players that are using stealthing skills.

Mystics aren't tanky anyway and they have been nerfed a lot. There is no need to count falling petals as heals.
Last playoffs I went against you, you camped def gears and puri the whole time until 20 seconds before the timer went out, your point is invalid, and so is your IQ.

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
I asked Tonika about it and she said all heals apart from that counted and when I see other gms counting heals in playoffs they don't count falling petals :-\

Oh well yeah I always count falling petals, seems silly to me not to. As a mystic I spam falling petals, in duel it seems as good as a normal heal. So +1 if that's not already in the rules.

No opinion on the stealth.

Goldengate

Last playoffs I went against you, you camped def gears and puri the whole time until 20 seconds before the timer went out, your point is invalid, and so is your IQ.
I went instant cast and you didn't even notice. Please stop using scripts to change 16 pieces of gears. Thank you!

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
I went instant cast and you didn't even notice. Please stop using scripts to change 16 pieces of gears. Thank you!
He changes 4 pieces of gears without a macro, hard to believe people have the brains to swap gear omg ' - '

Offline Whxre

• #MoistMeDaddy
  • Characters: Genevinne | Ahia
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
He changes 4 pieces of gears without a macro, hard to believe people have the brains to swap gear omg ' - '
And he did it before scripts were a thing so GoldenWishes is acting retarded again (as always)

Angelica

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto

4 pieces, no macro, no scripts, just fingers, as you can see (maybe) F1F2F3F4 is above 2345, making it easy for me to switch MANUALLY
Again, your point is invalid, and so is your IQ
byebye

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
ok i dont do playoffs simply cause i dont want the drama that comes with it.. but.. could someone nicely explain.. 10 heals.. is that during the entire fight?

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
+1 but completely remove duels and resting purify spell weapons
Last Edit: Oct 22, 2015, 05:22 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
I asked Tonika about it and she said all heals apart from that counted and when I see other gms counting heals in playoffs they don't count falling petals :-\
Sorry, madam, will count it in duel from now on. :|
I disagree with sin suggestion out of duel cause it is only 8 seconds and there is the option of stealth pots. In duel though, I'd be ok not allowing stealth. (Inb4 I get raged at)
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Sorry, madam, will count it in duel from now on. :|
I disagree with sin suggestion out of duel cause it is only 8 seconds and there is the option of stealth pots. In duel though, I'd be ok not allowing stealth. (Inb4 I get raged at)
there are no stealth pots for sins or atleast make it not usable in sin 1v1 

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
ok i dont do playoffs simply cause i dont want the drama that comes with it.. but.. could someone nicely explain.. 10 heals.. is that during the entire fight?
only in a duel