Epic Perfect World

change some playoff rules

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
Make falling petals count as a heal in duel and stop allowing stealth in both the 1v1 or duel.
(posted the rules for people that don't know what they say)
keep the egos and shit talk out this thread, it's a suggestion.

•           Mystic Healing Skills:
    • Mystics will be able to use any Healing Skills they wish, although there is one single Rule for them, they can only use Healing Skills 10 times. It will not matter which skills are used, but a total of 10 times will be the max.
    • Assassin's Stealth Skills:
    • Can only be used and stay in stealth for 8 seconds. This skill will work only as a survival option and escape opportunity, if the player decides to go into Stealth mode and doesn't take any action after the 8 seconds, the said player will be disqualified (dq) from the Event. If player is unable to move/his opponent is too far and time is about to end, he can attack dummy/player nearby to get out of stealth
    • Archers Stealth Skills:
    • Can only be used and stay in stealth for 8 seconds. This skill will work only as a survival option and escape opportunity, if the player decides to go into Stealth mode and doesn't take any action after the 8 seconds, the said player will be disqualified (dq) from the Event.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
+1 stealth in 1v1? its unbelievable its still there should be removed
+1 for mystic sht too

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
+1, seen sins winning dozens of 1v1 events without using stealth once, and also, mystics already have insta cast full HP heals, most of them use Def/Puri weapon along with all other defensive items, result being that they are tankier than a warrior with bell on.
Best suggestion, noobie :normal-4:

• : D
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
+1 for mystic
-1 for sin/ea

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
+1 for mystic
-1 for sin/ea
this.

Lulu

Stealth shouldn't be allowed in ANY EVENT, PvE or PvP tbh.

+1

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
+1, good suggestion

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
-1 to stealth, classes should be allowed to use all they have, even if its low to use it. Also theres a thing called revelation pot
+1 falling petals heal

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
-1 to stealth, classes should be allowed to use all they have, even if its low to use it. Also theres a thing called revelation pot
+1 falling petals heal
"classes should be allowed to use all they have?"
eat your own sentence with your '+1 falling petals"

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
"classes should be allowed to use all they have?"
eat your own sentence with your '+1 falling petals"

...they are allowed to use falling petals, itll just count as a heal in duel....

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
I'm not sure if I read this properly, but I am pretty sure falling petals already does count as a heal in duel (atleast i've always done it that way).

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
I'm not sure if I read this properly, but I am pretty sure falling petals already does count as a heal in duel (atleast i've always done it that way).
I asked Tonika about it and she said all heals apart from that counted and when I see other gms counting heals in playoffs they don't count falling petals :-\