Warning & Artifex vs Tyrants

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
That skillbar looks familiar  :normal-3: :normal-3:

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Sorry dont give Tyrants title TSM cause they dont deserve that they are more like CLG or Penta rofl :)) :)) :))
so you saying penta has a chance to beat vp? on this forum you see tyrants at least beating artifex consistently.

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
meaning what? you saying that faceit which is full of silvers and novas (probably your rank before vac wave) would be a better testament?
i am infinitely better than you under any circumstance on any fps you could list (sry its true)
i get the feeling you've never even played under a 3rd party host given how much you value your rank on official rofl, majority are boosted (including you) so you probably play similar skill levels even in global (not very high)

where are you pulling these imgur links from though?
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
  • Faction: Artifex / Virtus.Pro
You're like LE right?
Last time I smurfed in those shitty ranks I got 38 kills, I was disappointed in myself, before I used to get over 50. http://prntscr.com/8p9qdn

Edit:
You go full premade get LE, I go solo and get global pistol only, what do you think is a better achievement?
:normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-2: :pig-14: :pig-14: :pig-2: :pig-2:
No, but lets get it srs now. Can GMs ban someone for being biggest moron on forum? I dont care about Domgrath or any else crying kid bcus losing every single pk. But this guy should get order of down and story maker 2k14-15 and get perma banned on every account he create. Maybe your boyfriend eat something poisonous and it effects your brain work? Lets call a e-doctor to look closer in that one  :normal-10:
Virtus.Pro top1 team in CS:GO 2k15

http://prntscr.com/czdv76

Offline Areashi

• Banned
i am infinitely better than you under any circumstance on any fps you could list (sry its true)
i get the feeling you've never even played under a 3rd party host given how much you value your rank on official rofl, majority are boosted (including you) so you probably play similar skill levels even in global (not very high)

where are you pulling these imgur links from though?
I've played on ESEA and Faceit, stopped playing ESEA because bitcoin scandal and faceit servers are worse than comp svs despite the higher tick rate. 
You can't say that majority of globals were boosted because: 
a) you were boosted automatically by going full premade probably every game to played in fear of getting paired with ruskis/polaks who didn't understand english and therefore have a tough time communicating. 
b) you never experienced anything NEAR global MM before vac wave and even after it, I mean...your main is LE months after vac wave, that means you were probably mg2 or mge before that (right? yes ofc since globals now are pre vac dmgs)
As for the links...lmao I can pull up a 27-2 smurf first half game if you rly want more proof but the fact that you think I'm lying about these wins makes me laugh at you altogether.
Also better than me at any FPS? rly? I promise you that Quake, 1.6, Source and GO are all games which I would destroy you in. CoD I barely ever played so I guess you can claim you can beat me on that? Nah just kidding, I'd probably reach the skill cap of cod in less than 3-4 hours like countless others.

Offline Laminate

• Faction: Aeternum
Ay lets have 1v1 :police: make the map boss

Insanity

hey man i bet even i play cs go better than areashi lmao

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
only pistol global boiz

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
I've played on ESEA and Faceit, stopped playing ESEA because bitcoin scandal and faceit servers are worse than comp svs despite the higher tick rate.
You can't say that majority of globals were boosted because:
a) you were boosted automatically by going full premade probably every game to played in fear of getting paired with ruskis/polaks who didn't understand english and therefore have a tough time communicating.
b) you never experienced anything NEAR global MM before vac wave and even after it, I mean...your main is LE months after vac wave, that means you were probably mg2 or mge before that (right? yes ofc since globals now are pre vac dmgs)
As for the links...lmao I can pull up a 27-2 smurf first half game if you rly want more proof but the fact that you think I'm lying about these wins makes me laugh at you altogether.
Also better than me at any FPS? rly? I promise you that Quake, 1.6, Source and GO are all games which I would destroy you in. CoD I barely ever played so I guess you can claim you can beat me on that? Nah just kidding, I'd probably reach the skill cap of cod in less than 3-4 hours like countless others.
i think i played those games before you even had armpit hair, i solo queued most of my ranks, and i didnt play go for long enough periods of time (more interesting things to spend time on) to be obsessed with whatever it is you think you're good at, sry please come again
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
Not even Kappaing

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
i think i played those games before you even had armpit hair, i solo queued most of my ranks, and i didnt play go for long enough periods of time (more interesting things to spend time on) to be obsessed with whatever it is you think you're good at, sry please come again
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-14:

Offline Laminate

• Faction: Aeternum
hey VP is best bros :-X

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
eyyy boss why vp top1 this year? Pasha papito Biceps god of 2k14 and 2k15  :normal-16:

Offline Celerik

• Gaynicorn
  • "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
  • Characters: celerik/slimshady
  • Faction: Winning side.

Offline ram of sundown

• Old Player
  • Faction: Conflate