Epic Perfect World

Halloween Patch Fake Out.. QQ

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Yh but that concerns having the new Real Life DLC that 90% of server still didnt download yet tho :( :(
LOL dude... so true :(

Lulu

woke up, thought 128 hit, rushed to my PC, instead of epic I found some random Chinese game took over EpicPW.

luckily this turned out to be a trick of the mind; a foolish play of oneself; a nightmare, so to say.
Last Edit: Oct 29, 2015, 12:42 pm by _Lulu

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
Most likely something irl came up even if it mighr have "just" been the deep need of sleep.
Still sucks for us though :( Especially for you beeing busy the next few days, but im sure stuff won't dissapear the day after Halloween and you'll still be able to farm some zombies or w/e... not the same i know meh but it's something.
Halloween costumes / decorations just start looking sad 2 days past halloween lol
I take my Halloween decorations down the day after Halloween and put up the thanksgiving stuff.. then 2 weeks into thanksgiving we put up the Christmas tree XDD
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Jinxers

• (▰˘v˘▰)
  • Characters: Jinxers
It's basically done, I am just testing now, but I don't think I will be able to make it live tonight.

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^
It's basically done, I am just testing now, but I don't think I will be able to make it live tonight.

Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Is there any possibility of it being live tonight?

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Jinxers

• (▰˘v˘▰)
  • Characters: Jinxers

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
fake it till you make it lmao
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
fake it till you make it lmao
LOOOL .....this Kiddo >.< 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
i feel like i'm dead
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi