Epic Perfect World

Halloween Patch Fake Out.. QQ

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
That's because he's driven us to drink away our disappointment.
well... I toast to that LOL!!! drinks for everyone!! *over 21.. im such a kill joy </3*
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
That's because he's driven us to drink away our disappointment.

Take a shot for every time Aga has promised us the patch.

pikachuchu

Gn Agation, 2 days til Halloween. :( where cutesy patch.

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
Dislike these new guilds

Offline Jinxers

• (▰˘v˘▰)
  • Characters: Jinxers
?!?!?!?! any excuses?
Echo was making a joke. And regardless, her part of the deal is done. She sent Agatio the stuff for this patch already. :-\

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Echo was making a joke. And regardless, her part of the deal is done. She sent Agatio the stuff for this patch already. :-\
Most likely something irl came up even if it mighr have "just" been the deep need of sleep.
Still sucks for us though :( Especially for you beeing busy the next few days, but im sure stuff won't dissapear the day after Halloween and you'll still be able to farm some zombies or w/e... not the same i know meh but it's something.
Halloween costumes / decorations just start looking sad 2 days past halloween lol

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
Idk why you all keep pushing, just be patient and wait.  :rolleyes:

Just look when Halloween patch got released last year, so its still not about time ...

Halloween patch has arrived to Epic Perfect World ...
♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
they never put the content for Event tokens but Halloween candies
so one way or another, if he releases it the same day as halloween in 1h u got all content :police:
Most likely something irl came up even if it mighr have "just" been the deep need of sleep.
Still sucks for us though :( Especially for you beeing busy the next few days, but im sure stuff won't dissapear the day after Halloween and you'll still be able to farm some zombies or w/e... not the same i know meh but it's something.
Halloween costumes / decorations just start looking sad 2 days past halloween lol
Yeah.  :( It's more fun to get in the spirit at least the week leading up to, not try to make it last a week after. Oh well.
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
Maybe aga forgot that yesterday was Wednesday.. :tiger-13:

Life is too short to be anything but Happy
Maybe aga forgot that yesterday was Wednesday.. :tiger-13:
I will buy him a new calendar.  :police:
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
tbh rather have it on the specific day so people do the events related to it and earn the items and not just farm them in some hour and on halloween no1 joins the events :(

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
tbh rather have it on the specific day so people do the events related to it and earn the items and not just farm them in some hour and on halloween no1 joins the events :(
Lots of people have better stuff to do on Halloween. 

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Lots of people have better stuff to do on Halloween.
Yh but that concerns having the new Real Life DLC that 90% of server still didnt download yet tho :( :(

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
Yh but that concerns having the new Real Life DLC that 90% of server still didnt download yet tho :( :(
Lmfao....sad but true :( :-X
Dislike these new guilds