Epic Perfect World

Skill cap of PW

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
skill cap for you stops at the point where you've lost to everyone in pw so you stop logging, then a year later you come to forums acting good despite not being able to beat anyone, lmao 8/8 
i feel like i'm dead

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Apparently English isn't your first language. I just stated Domgrath's opinions and then my own. There are plenty of online dictionaries and translation tools available if that's the case. Also plenty of online colleges if your education is the problem, (real uni is probably too far away for you to travel on the back of a donkey) lol.
Is this what you get like when you loose 1v1 ?

Offline Areashi

• Banned
skill cap for you stops at the point where you've lost to everyone in pw so you stop logging, then a year later you come to forums acting good despite not being able to beat anyone, lmao 8/8
tl;dr
Yes okay, I would now like to talk about your history on EPW for fun:
First time I heard of you was when you were called YouJelly, a commissioner in Worms before the XP merge. This was the period of time where you were really useless, nobody knew you and you had the skill of Erecho (also a similar PC lol). This was when everyone could and would proceed to destroying you with little or no effort.
Next time I heard of you was when you were in HO taking the piss outta your ''brethren'' (this was the first time I saw you on forum, like after a year of being an unknown) which you play with now, trying to become someone who trash talked a lot, like me, lssj or sanzo. Next you crumbled I guess, the notion that it was a game slipped past you, you began to take it seriously, thinking that game = life and loss = death irl. That was when you changed to the faction which you despised so much: Xpendable.
The rest of your history is as monotonous as it is boring (you may wanna look up that word if you don't know it as I'm aware that education in Romania works differently as you have to continue to help with the production of potatoes lol).
Anyway my friend, talking about losing to everyone, don't forget that I probably played PW before you stopped sucking on a pacifier made out of potato peels.

Edit: GM please close this, my point has been made long ago and this all these comments made by me and others are all fodder.
Last Edit: Oct 22, 2015, 09:47 am by Arushi | ✔✔✔✔

heiro

tl;dr
First time I heard of you was when you were called YouJelly, a commissioner in Worms before the XP merge. This was the period of time where you were really useless, nobody knew you and you had the skill of Erecho (also a similar PC lol). This was when everyone could and would proceed to destroying you with little or no effort.
Next time I heard of you was when you were in HO taking the piss outta your ''brethren'' (this was the first time I saw you on forum, like after a year of being an unknown) which you play with now, trying to become someone who trash talked a lot, like me, lssj or sanzo. Next you crumbled I guess, the notion that it was a game slipped past you, you began to take it seriously, thinking that game = life and loss = death irl. That was when you changed to the faction which you despised so much: Xpendable.
The rest of your history is as monotonous as it is boring (you may wanna look up that word if you don't know it as I'm aware that education in Romania works differently as you have to continue to help with the production of potatoes lol).
Anyway my friend, talking about losing to everyone, don't forget that I probably played PW before you stopped sucking on a pacifier made out of potato peels.
holy sht lmaooooooooooo

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader

First time I heard of you was when you were called YouJelly
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Damn, stopped playing but still whining and moaning about this game having low skill cap, and being unbalanced and sht. But then there's this question: If EPW (or PW in general) has a low skill cap, why do you lose to everyone? :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1:
Oh and also, I'm pretty sure that Romanian education surpasses yours. byebye

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
tl;dr

Edit: GM please close this, my point has been made long ago and this all these comments made by me and others are all fodder.
lmao so mad and emotional that you even quote the wrong person, you make it clearly yourself i've been know forever for being good , but the reason I heard about you was because people kept talking about this big mouthed bigot who kept losing to everyone rofl, i still remember beating you in 1v1 daily till you stopped logging for a year to come because it got you emotional
lmao "gm close topic i spilled out the shit and i dont care about anyones opinion but myselfs" good one, come back next year maybe the skill cap will be low enough for you to actually beat anyone, including erecho 
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
lmao so mad and emotional that you even quote the wrong person, you make it clearly yourself i've been know forever for being good , but the reason I heard about you was because people kept talking about this big mouthed bigot who kept losing to everyone rofl, i still remember beating you in 1v1 daily till you stopped logging for a year to come because it got you emotional
lmao "gm close topic i spilled out the shit and i dont care about anyones opinion but myselfs" good one, come back next year maybe the skill cap will be low enough for you to actually beat anyone, including erecho
wow everyone talks about erecho and he doesnt even try to make a name for himself what a goodie  :police:

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Any PW best players thread?

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
  • Faction: Artifex / Virtus.Pro
Once again he made thread to get some attention, bcus everyone ignoring him online and irl  ??? GMs close this thread, this social life reject got feed enough with attention for next month. /close 
Virtus.Pro top1 team in CS:GO 2k15

http://prntscr.com/czdv76

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Once again he made thread to get some attention, bcus everyone ignoring him online and irl  ??? GMs close this thread, this social life reject got feed enough with attention for next month. /close
Please don't get angry my friend, just because VP will never win a major.