Epic Perfect World

Skill cap of PW

Offline Areashi

• Banned
The skill cap of PW is very low compared to other games. This is why Domgrath said that nobody is better than anyone on EPW. I am just clearing this up because people are confused.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

Angelica

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
  • Faction: Artifex / Virtus.Pro
Actually Domgrath fits you and your boyfriend perfectly, so invite him to your bang bang bed for 3some  :normal-42: :normal-42: :normal-42: :normal-2: :normal-8: vp top1 + envy choke more than you on kofte's d.
I am just clearing this up because people are confused.
Virtus.Pro top1 team in CS:GO 2k15

http://prntscr.com/czdv76

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Actually Domgrath fits you and your boyfriend perfectly, so invite him to your bang bang bed for 3some  :normal-42: :normal-42: :normal-42: :normal-2: :normal-8: vp top1 + envy choke more than you on kofte's d.
I am just clearing this up because people are confused.
fnatic on slump > vp on fire after 100m investment 
yp > vp soon

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Thats not true ... Give 2 people same class with the same gears and the same skill lvl .. Only one person can win, the one who use his brains better.
I don't mean to offend anyone .. But loser ofc will cry and start to creat excuses .. Yes nobody want to lose i understand it. But imo these people who admit there loss I'm sure they gonna train harder and become on of the top players

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Thats not true ... Give 2 people same class with the same gears and the same skill lvl .. Only one person can win, the one who use his brains better.
I don't mean to offend anyone .. But loser ofc will cry and start to creat excuses .. Yes nobody want to lose i understand it. But imo these people who admit there loss I'm sure they gonna train harder and become on of the top players
but skill cap is low so skill doesn't matter as much as you claim.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
If both are experienced it comes down to luck. A lot of random CC skills in PW that can decide 1v1s tbh

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
If both are experienced it comes down to luck. A lot of random CC skills in PW that can decide 1v1s tbh
Agree with that 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Agree with that
Also skill cap being low doesn't mean game takes no actual skill, but this game is based more off of luck than anything else.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
Also skill cap being low doesn't mean game takes no actual skill, but this game is based more off of luck than anything else.
unfortunately yeah... a fight between 2 good people will never end without a luck crits or stun  :(

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Dean Winchester Signature, you're the best ! 

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Hi all MMORPGS are like that deal with it ?

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Dean Winchester Signature, you're the best !
LOL  :normal-48:

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Hi all MMORPGS are like that deal with it ?
yh but nearly nobody in your faction admits that