Epic Perfect World

New to EPW

Offline potsmoker89

• No one Takes my Cookies

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
If you need help in-game feel free to pm :).
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline Teguro Brother

• I'm an American. Ruining the world is what i do.
What up Cygnus. i was playing pwv before i came here myself. it's good fun compared pwv. In pwv it's basically get free stuff, pk, get bored, watch bash rage like a toddler. Here everything from gear to exp and gold is all earned pretty simple like. some guides on here on the forums to help you figure out what u need to murder for the next gear set. vote as much as possible, makes starting out easier. And have fun people on this server are so much more laid back then the ego ragers on PWV it's like a breath of fresh air. i myself left pwv cuz bash was calling everyone C*%ts one day and perma banned one of my toons when i told him to grow up. i even put in a ticket for the LoLs of it and it got passed from gm to gm for 30 days before i was like F this lol but yea i doubt the gms here will tell you to grow up or check yourself if you question his ways, the gms are also cool about the forums none of that insta delete posts if they don't like the topics etc.

TLDR: Take a look at the guide sections and join a guild
If you love something, set it free.

If it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it.

Offline Longayban

Hi! I am also new and would like to vote but I don't know how to. is there a step by step to follow? thanks!
“People are stupid. They will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true.”
― Terry Goodkind, Wizard's First Rule

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
Hi! I am also new and would like to vote but I don't know how to. is there a step by step to follow? thanks!

1. click vote for cubi at the top of the page

2. enter your character login information (user & pass)

3. open the 2 voting links and try to type in the letters they have in the box's.

(a lot of people have had issues with using internet explorer and voting. i recommend chrome or firefox)

And hellos to new people. Hope you enjoy it here as much as everyone else does :3