Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
You are a nice person
And you are down.  ^-^

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: it's fine, im just laughing while i'm waiting for my exam
:normal-47: :normal-37:

Dear Sir Shotime,

I am glad to hear that you using your time while waiting for your exam in such a meaningful way.
I wish you good luck. May the force be with you.

Kind regards Elene
♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
:normal-47: :normal-37:

Dear Sir Shotime,

I am glad to hear that you using your time while waiting for your exam in such a meaningful way.
I wish you good luck. May the force be with you.

Kind regards Elene
Dude, im on 9 shots of espresso and 2 red bulls, i can hear some guy fapping 3 miles away im straight
And you are down.  ^-^

Such nice words from flat tits

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Dude, im on 9 shots of espresso and 2 red bulls, i can hear some guy fapping 3 miles away im straight

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead

seems to me people are your friends aslong as they're in your guild

Damn 10 points for that LOL At some point i thought i'm the only one who can see it. Gotta add he have nice asslck skill and ppl are actually falling for that.. I always laugh when i hear he tries to asslick someone into his guild by being so "nice and curious" about their life and ends by asking them to (re)join in guild, but when you say no then bb noob trash and retard  :normal-2:
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
i never trashtalked anyone in my e-life.
I am like the most nice xDDDDDD <3 :3 C: ^_^ player ingame.
pm for cuddling xD c ause i only play game to make e-friends :) ;) ^-^ :D :-*

Offline _ZACK_

• True friendships are like...once you meet again it's like you were never apart...
  • Characters: _ZACK_
  • Faction: FullMetal
...Its not because someone is in the same faction as you that will make this person your friend.

This is very true +1

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
Damn 10 points for that LOL At some point i thought i'm the only one who can see it. Gotta add he have nice asslck skill and ppl are actually falling for that.. I always laugh when i hear he tries to asslick someone into his guild by being so "nice and curious" about their life and ends by asking them to (re)join in guild, but when you say no then bb noob trash and retard  :normal-2:
Lol ehhh even if its true.. he is only ass-licking
But look at yourself and your faction..  you guys are getting ass-***ed... Oh is that offensive ? i just noticed u r a butthead prolly u have your Mouth were u supposed to have your Bum lmao so you are getting Oral'd-Analy wtf how could it get any worse for you, poor you aw

Angelica

Sorry but i have to disagree... There are plenty bitches i used to insult in faction chat because i didn't like them however i had to stop because someone asked me to.

Its not because someone is in the same faction as you that will make this person your friend.
fking lenara calling chicks out wherever they are LOL
ily

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
Lol ehhh even if its true.. he is only ass-licking
But look at yourself and your faction..  you guys are getting ass-***ed... Oh is that offensive ? i just noticed u r a butthead prolly u have your Mouth were u supposed to have your Bum lmao so you are getting Oral'd-Analy wtf how could it get any worse for you, poor you aw

Aww so mean and offensive, but almost funny :/
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
Aww so mean and offensive, but almost funny :/
It wasnt meant to be funny, but when i look at you i laugh anyway xd
cant help it
Last Edit: Oct 21, 2015, 04:29 pm by Toughness

Astralis

Pw is real life dude wtf

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Why are you even talking LOL when all your purpose of playing PW is to try and beat us ? You have inclusive called people back who quited the game to come play ?  You imply that i invited people to my guild who i trashtalked in the past , and so did they ( xpendables example) , yet you did just the same. Aren't you in a guild filled with people who you trashtalked, and they trash talked you back? Do i need to revive your memory because not even 2 months ago you were trashing some of the people you are in guild with ( and vice versa)? So you have zeroooooo to say dude
Only person who i asked to re-join , was Angela ( Squishy ), so what are you on about exactly?

Don't be upset we are better then you.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

heiro

Sidharth Guthrapradesh Rajeev Sunder Rajan Kumar Patel, u sht fgt lel

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
Why are you even talking LOL when all your purpose of playing PW is to try and beat us ? You have inclusive called people back who quited the game to come play ?  You imply that i invited people to my guild who i trashtalked in the past , and so did they ( xpendables example) , yet you did just the same. Aren't you in a guild filled with people who you trashtalked, and they trash talked you back? Do i need to revive your memory because not even 2 months ago you were trashing some of the people you are in guild with ( and vice versa)? So you have zeroooooo to say dude
Only person who i asked to re-join , was Angela ( Squishy ), so what are you on about exactly?

Don't be upset we are better then you.

But you still asslick more than rev hehe
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!