Epic Perfect World

Zirkon|Artifex|Destruction Against Tyrants (WR PoV)

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Both guilds are bad.
EPW_Team #1,
No CC, No DD and we still win.
GN vs. all
All enemy run sz
O:-)
lol noob .
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Hyorin

• Moderated
Both guilds are bad.
 EPW_Team #1,
GN vs. all
All enemy run sz
Damn..

Zirkon

Both guilds are bad.
EPW_Team #1,
GN vs. all
All enemy run sz

Yes EPW team can make the destruction 

• : D
sri lanka lmao what the fvcki fvck you try hehe
good video
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline clirous

• Characters: Clizzle
  • Faction: ★Heaven★
nice video nice music nice intro, nothing to complain  :-[ the rush of this time more insane than ur last video's one lol gj  :police:

Offline # 𝔘𝔫𝔦𝔮𝔲𝔢

• ❤️
  • ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
nice video, idol wr :-*

Angelica

damn nice video boss

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
nice video bosss , teach wr plox :(

Zirkon

nice video nice music nice intro, nothing to complain  :-[ the rush of this time more insane than ur last video's one lol gj  :police:
Lmao yeh man Thanks bro 
Intro Credits go to Brade.

nice video, idol wr :-*

Idol wf ' - ' Tyty

sri lanka lmao what the fvcki fvck you try hehe
good video

LMAOOOO ..... Thanks nerd

damn nice video boss
Tankz bo$$

nice video bosss , teach wr plox :(
lmao thanks man, Soon.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
You told me you didn't die. Wtf

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
Look who is first target.  :normal-35: :normal-37: :normal-48:

Vid and gameplay really, really nice, but the music ...  :-X :'(

P. S. Was staring at your chi perma while second time watching.  :normal-41: :normal-50:

♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

Zirkon

Look who is first target.  :normal-35: :normal-37: :normal-48:

Vid and gameplay really, really nice, but the music ...  :-X :'(

P. S. Was staring at your chi perma while second time watching.  :normal-41: :normal-50:

Daim hating on my music X.X 
no chi always ._. Tyrants wfs ._.

You told me you didn't die. Wtf

I died dude LOL Like once or twice

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
God bless those signets lmao
I'm basically 40

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Wooo nice video Zirkon , same to music :normal-8:
Man, some parts of this I actually almost felt bad.  Watching all those signet disrupts, by the end I just felt sorry for them. :-[ Good video + music, baddie. Maybe I'll actually get to come one day.  :-\

Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde