• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
No.. It's bad idea for mass pk 

Offline pallab123

• Retired
  • Celeborn The handsome hunk of server
  • Characters: Celeborn
  • Faction: Heaven
its a bad idea..i don't want pplz popping out after i kill them each and every sec
Celeborn_ Wiz
CELEBORN -Ea
celeborN - Barb
Debojyoti - sin
Maho - seeker
MaHo- psy
GentleOne- sin sage
$Furious$ -Ea
LiangZhu-barb

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
its a bad idea..i don't want pplz popping out after i kill them each and every sec
this.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Subliminal

• Nightshade
  • We all break the same.
  • Faction: Warning

would be broken for demon mystics
.....how?
Through conflict comes power. Winds move clouds. Mountains rise from the land. Fire turns water into steam. Ice conducts lightning into thunder--Ancient Nightshade proverb.

Offline Almighty

Nah lmao tell your friends/guild members to stop dying every time they get targeted and train harder to get better in massive player versus player

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Nah lmao tell your friends/guild members to stop dying every time they get targeted and train harder to get better in massive player versus player
I agree, pk is also more fun when the enemy doesn't keep coming back after just being killed ._. .-. x.x u.u
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela
I've always viewed Mass Resurrection useless because of the cd so yes!!!!!!
+1

Offline 👻IraqiGhost👻

• Handsome Ghost
  • War of change
  • Characters: IraqiGhost

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Nah lmao tell your friends/guild members to stop dying every time they get targeted and train harder to get better in massive player versus player
Agreed  :rolleyes:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Does it really make such a big deal tho ?

You still have individual ress , which will always be more used since its a 30 sec cd  (  i think , but correct me if i'm wrong since i dont play mystic ) , and regardless people do go to town and fly back/ take sigs way more then they actually ress.
Sure once in a while you ress but even with that buff on i've noticed most don't really ress on the PK fields, so i feel like it will make no difference ...

But idm it either way just i dont see much of a game change from it.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
Honestly I dont think that it will make a difference.. at least where mass is concerned.. you still have to res in the middle of all the chaos and pray that no one AA's u while u do because u have no buffs, no genie and youre completely vulnerable... I just dont see how it would improve game play enough for them to go to the trouble of trying to change it.

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline tssrfire

+1 would be great

Offline Cinnabon

-1 mystics don't need more benefits to their class.