Epic Perfect World

That's what we thought

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Nice video Kermo  ;) , what i laughed about was that comment Kaid , saying you cannot bring 80 to tw ? for pks you almost bring 80 , you can't lie about that. Im pretty sure when it is about TW more people will log on , and since Tyrants have been recruiting every person that is searching for a guild , no doubt you would get 80. Sorry it is a fact  :normal-8: , but yea there is alot of Artifex in Tyrants too GodsArmy etc , they don't have the 100% experience all together to do TW i think , just like Artifex. There is no point atm doing those tw's , we could just do some praticing tw ones i guess and claim nothing about those ones , i actually miss doing TW. What ever , cyaa

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran

Too lazy to translate aw
third pic - my dog (burdette) in sauna. :normal-1: 

Offline TeroT

• ArchEnemy
  • Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Characters: TeroT, Elukka, HughJass
  • Faction: ArchEnemy Leader

Too lazy to translate aw
Kermo I think the last picture is actually by a norwegian satanist who just burnt a church. But Suomi and Sauna +1 definately!

Opulence

Nice video Kermo  ;) , what i laughed about was that comment Kaid , saying you cannot bring 80 to tw ? for pks you almost bring 80 , you can't lie about that. Im pretty sure when it is about TW more people will log on , and since Tyrants have been recruiting every person that is searching for a guild , no doubt you would get 80. Sorry it is a fact  :normal-8: , but yea there is alot of Artifex in Tyrants too GodsArmy etc , they don't have the 100% experience all together to do TW i think , just like Artifex. There is no point atm doing those tw's , we could just do some praticing tw ones i guess and claim nothing about those ones , i actually miss doing TW. What ever , cyaa
Idk which pk we had 80, I don't keep count lmao nor do I care to.
Well let's hope that is the case for any future TW ... everybody in tyrants you better be there or else I'm disappointed.
Win or lose I don't care that much, I won't be the one you see in wc crying for loss or hashtagging something because we won.
I just attend the pks man ... and all the pve events (ofc).
 :rolleyes: 8) 

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
Idk which pk we had 80, I don't keep count lmao nor do I care to.
Well let's hope that is the case for any future TW ... everybody in tyrants you better be there or else I'm disappointed.
Win or lose I don't care that much, I won't be the one you see in wc crying for loss or hashtagging something because we won.
I just attend the pks man ... and all the pve events (ofc).
 :rolleyes: 8)
wisest player of the year 2k15.

Opulence

wisest player of the year 2k15.
Call me sensei

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
Call me sensei
(sarcastic) (cwl) (sarcastic)

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator

rofl sit down dog

Opulence

Want tornado into the tree jail ?
lol.

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran

rofl sit down dog
Shut your gob

Want tornado into the tree jail ?
lol.

:normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1:

Last Edit: Oct 25, 2015, 04:08 pm by Krish

Offline StormGod

• Overpowered Stormbringer
  • Overpowered Stormbringer
  • Characters: Too many to list
  • Faction: None
Pro ea and nice video 
If you not with me then you against me

Offline Areashi

• Banned
u thought nothing you just sat at home and played a game