• we're all damaged in our own way,nobody is perfect
  • Characters: LailaMery
  • Faction: Mutants
come back alrdy i missed u :'( :(
i will comeback when im done with my studies  
Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 02:18 pm by LailaMery

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Well it has become rather evident that atm the title for #1 guild goes to either Artifex or Tyrants, depending ofc which side you listen each night on world chat before GM starts their daily banning campaign. But what I have wondered for quite some time already is that why won't Tyrants bid on Artifex for TW? Wouldn't that be the best way to settle this who is the #1 guild once and for all? 80v80, GvG in controlled environment and no excuses later. Just a thought. I think that would be the most anticipated event on the server for a while.
Tyrants not having anything close to the TW experiance as a guild that Arti does might be a reason.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Tyrants not having anything close to the TW experiance as a guild that Arti does might be a reason.
yeah, it's not like half tyrants are Artifex, and the other half GodsArmy, i'm sure they never had a TW in their life :) excuses excuses
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
yeah, it's not like half tyrants are Artifex, and the other half GodsArmy, i'm sure they never had a TW in their life :) excuses excuses
Although that may be true, that doesn't change the fact that Artifex has been TWing together for 2 years now.
Having two guilds merge together makes it hard for the guilds to work together easily, since half of the players have never coordinated with the other half.

icyyuki

yeah, it's not like half tyrants are Artifex, and the other half GodsArmy, i'm sure they never had a TW in their life :) excuses excuses
Exaggerating much sir :o
Last Edit: Oct 22, 2015, 01:56 pm by Luli

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Yeah because there is no difference at all  in years of TWing and PKing together as 1 faction or 2 factions that recently merged together.
Besides, GA has very limited TW experiance. 
If you are saying the TW experiance Arti has would not be a massive advantage for Arti you are delusional.
Nothing wrong with it, thats just the benefits a big, long lasting guild has but pretending it doesn't matter or isn't existent is pure bs.

Offline HoLeeFuk

Yeah because there is no difference at all  in years of TWing and PKing together as 1 faction or 2 factions that recently merged together.
If you are saying the TW experiance Arti has would not be a massive advantage for Arti you are delusional.
Nothing wrong with it, thats just the benefits a big, long lasting guild has but pretending it doesn't matter or isn't existent is pure bs.
When are you going to TW? Not a troll question or anything but people whine about having no TW experience, but you only get that experience if you actually TW (win or lose).

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
When are you going to TW? Not a troll question or anything but people whine about having no TW experience, but you only get that experience if you actually TW (win or lose).
I wouldn't know, im not in either of these factions lol

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
Cant you guys all just get along? :police:

nice vid kermo you can be my idol from now on
Lol i fak you

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
lmao tw experiance what a joke

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
need to level base guys  :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Areashi

• Banned

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
^ this person got a point

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
suomi sauna +1

Too lazy to translate aw
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!