Epic Perfect World

Scripting freezes others ppl clients?

Angelica

it really is because of the script, i've experienced it many times before myself
funny thing is it was coming from a warning member so don't get too excited over arti doing all that

i like how some people always turn it into "REMOVE SCRIPTS" or "BLAME XPENDABLE" though rofl
Last Edit: Oct 19, 2015, 10:59 am by Scintilla

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

All hail and put this on signature!
Last Edit: Oct 19, 2015, 10:57 am by Caique

My damage log collection NEW

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

Why are you such a looser?

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela

I've never had this issue in my life ever, on any server. So, I'm assuming the solution on your end would be: use a good processor+a decent internet connection and you will be fine, I myself play with full graphics on, never pkd once with simple models and as I said, 0 issues with the epic client.
aw gaby you're so lucky :/ i have a custom made gaming computer and I still get such horrible fps/lag and with the scripting its gotten worse

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
Because he's br like Lena 
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
I think it's AHK. Scripts/macros shouldn't be allowed at all... They ruin the game for new players
Its not AHK. May be another type of script , but ahk nah , and yea I agree with what you said about that script shouldn't be allowed , but after too MANY will leave server and maybe will die too idk.

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
aw gaby you're so lucky :/ i have a custom made gaming computer and I still get such horrible fps/lag and with the scripting its gotten worse
:(  a solution for that would be a US based server.

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Its not AHK. May be another type of script , but ahk nah , and yea I agree with what you said about that script shouldn't be allowed , but after too MANY will leave server and maybe will die too idk.
Some arabs try hards leaving wont be a problem, if they want try hard go play LoL.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Idk how some ppl are afectted by scripts , I never lag in simple/full models , only in pk I have a small delay of 1-2sec maybe

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Idk how some ppl are afectted by scripts , I never lag in simple/full models , only in pk I have a small delay of 1-2sec maybe
The point is they do lag, if they dont, they wouldnt be claiming.

Why are u such a introvert?

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela

Last night at allies we had someone scripting and everyone would get 2-3 second client freezes every 5-6 seconds so I had to tele away :/

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator

easy for you to say, you have a skill that makes you go from tanky as fck to high dmg as fck, others need to switch gears to do this
Last Edit: Oct 19, 2015, 11:39 am by Burdette

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

Why are u such a introvert?
I am mega introvert because I don't have sig that says "I want to talk to you" right?  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

On topic though, the only person I was aware of that had scripts affecting player was from warning... ( not a joke ) 
Also if the player you are referring to as scripters ( We all know ) I should be lagging more than you... and i'm not.
Last Edit: Oct 19, 2015, 11:40 am by BeNicePlease

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable

Thanks for making a gif from my video, I realise you are mad because I'm better since out of all the people using it you decide to pick me, but calm down no need to get emotional because you are irrelevant and have to spam Ares event chat to get the least attention lmao
i feel like i'm dead