Epic Perfect World

Scripting freezes others ppl clients?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
First it was the defense camp,

Now it's still defense camp

Now its scripts

OMG BRAINBLAST 

REMOVE SCRIPTING? = NO MORE DEFENSE CAMP? = PEOPLE CAN KEEP THEIR ARMORS?

WIN WIN SITUATION

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
First it was the defense camp,

Now it's still defense camp

Now its scripts

OMG BRAINBLAST

REMOVE SCRIPTING? = NO MORE DEFENSE CAMP? = PEOPLE CAN KEEP THEIR ARMORS?

WIN WIN SITUATION
when i see mg's with rpd gear i would cry , ik ur feeling dude LOOOOL

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
was this while you were pking or something or just moving around in cities?  cos ik I always freeze when I'm near people use the genie leveling glitch, just for like a second or so.  idk if that's what was happening to you
I always get multiple freezes for many seconds when I'm going around lost city (has happened in other cities like ether but not as frequently as in lost)
it's getting really annoying after a while :(
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Yes, i was about to make thread about this too. Its horrible, i just need to stand at west city watching pk and i get freezes every 2 secs. Scripting is already unfair + every1 not using it gets punished cause extreme freezes too.
Yes simple models might fix that but is it really the solution that ppl have to use simple models so the others can script??! If its not possible to stop scripting we should at least introduce a solution to the lagg it brings and not make it an additional problem to others around.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
What's scripting?  
:police:

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
If its not possible
it's totally possible to stop the third party scripts, but the extra load on the server to prevent it might make it counter intuitive
those who change their mapping or mousekeys,, however, are immune to any change

Goldengate

Since scripting is allowed please put a guide on how to use them. Since it is legal please provide a guide. Thanks!
Thought it was only me.. I have never had this kind of issue I only have massive lag spikes lately during certain pks. Pls fix it 

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
 :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13: why I never experienced this kind of lag, the only time I lag is when my Internet  being gay 

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela

Since scripting is allowed please put a guide on how to use them. Since it is legal please provide a guide. Thanks!

I didn't even know what scripting was and why It was freezing my client so I agree with this person here  :police:
Last Edit: Oct 19, 2015, 09:08 am by Miki

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
I only felt it once but the reason are some broken scripts i know since Alveron used to do it to troll us at sundown, has nothing to do with keyboard/mouse macros or russian autosvap, in mass pk felt it only once in that pk in arena few weeks ago wont name person with that broken sht and ye i play pw on max gfx and only lag i ever feel its cause game is poorly optimized
Last Edit: Oct 19, 2015, 09:24 am by Maxy

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Intense scripting

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I only felt it once but the reason are some broken scripts i know since Alveron used to do it to troll us at sundown, has nothing to do with keyboard/mouse macros or russian autosvap, in mass pk felt it only once in that pk in arena few weeks ago wont name person with that broken sht and ye i play pw on max gfx and only lag i ever feel its cause game is poorly optimized
Turn off your script.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Lol keylogger incoming

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
I've never had this issue in my life ever, on any server. So, I'm assuming the solution on your end would be: use a good processor+a decent internet connection and you will be fine, I myself play with full graphics on, never pkd once with simple models and as I said, 0 issues with the epic client.