Epic Perfect World

Scripting freezes others ppl clients?

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Can a GM lock this?
It's gone from a thread about lag/scripting to a thread of sweaty keyboard warriors with egos bigger than Kanye West. 

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
PedroSner speechless in stunning defeat
How am i speechless i clearly had just put a paragraph right there which you had no reply to what so ever.

I think you are the one in defeat , considering you can no longer win against certain people your last resort is crying on forums for nerfs. Tho it won't change anything .
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
Holy ***, rly 14 pages or ego drama cos people script? Jesus, get a new hobby

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
How am i speechless i clearly had just put a paragraph right there which you had no reply to what so ever.

I think you are the one in defeat , considering you can no longer win against certain people your last resort is crying on forums for nerfs. Tho it won't change anything .

I don't think you'll be hearing from him anymore in this thread.  :police:

Good job, you win. 

Offline Almighty

damn dude Maxime really beat you up pretty bad didnt he
His gears make him unbeatable. Simple as that. Reason why the gears are an issue is the fact that 13 gear pieces can we swapped instantaneously.
You yourself + 99.9% of the server have no chance of winning against him, either.
Don't bark at me big words because you're the master to this thrall, you're no different than anyone else.
When Dragon was endgame, perhaps. Then again, back then anyone had the potential to be an amazing player.
Shut the *** up, you're sht, even if def gear gets removed(which will never happen) you will get destroyed as easily as you do now 
here's a proof :

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Shut the *** up, you're sht, even if def gear gets removed(which will never happen) you will get destroyed as easily as you do now
here's a proof :

hahahahahaha

Offline Jinxers

• (▰˘v˘▰)
  • Characters: Jinxers
FFS just lock this already. :-X

The pissing contest has gone on for so long we've all developed an immunity to kink vids of golden showers.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
''Considering you played a fully +12, x4 JOSD seeker on PWI and still got floored by people with gear much worse than yourself, I can honestly say that nobody is better than anyone, lol. You're a walking testament to that.'' 
This is true, can confirm, was there.
HiddenNinja TT 99 vs r9s3 = PedroSner dead.

Also a shield...on PW...rofl...

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
here's a proof :

L M F A O lose to deadpool and has nerve to speak like he's skilled, or wait skill doesn't exist since no one is better than eachother in this game, everyone is equally good in games where you move with wasd and click buttons guys!!!

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
here's a proof :

LOL that is just...i dont know if i cry or laugh about this .
''Considering you played a fully +12, x4 JOSD seeker on PWI and still got floored by people with gear much worse than yourself, I can honestly say that nobody is better than anyone, lol. You're a walking testament to that.''
This is true, can confirm, was there.
HiddenNinja TT 99 vs r9s3 = PedroSner dead.

Also a shield...on PW...rofl...
Actually there was like 3-4 (Bezmor , scrubby and Kugav) , someone else who i forgot )people on there that did beat me , and the name you brought up was never one lol.
I don't think it matters much to this as PWI never had def gears, or scripts, or it's even remotely close to EPW gameplay / mechanics.

Proof beeing when i point out even if scripts are bannable , nothign will change , people like you or him jump to another topic.
You remove scripts, they complain about rings. You restrict rings they complain about tomes. List goes on.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
80% people complaining actually just waiting for their 5400rpm laptop HDD to catch up.
Other 15% say they have 5k ping lag from script and remaining 5% lost 1v1 lmao

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
here's a proof :

ahahahaha 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
LOL that is just...Actually there was like 3-4 people on there that did beat me , and the name you brought up was never one lol. I don't think it matters much to this as PWI never had def gears, or scripts, or it's even remotely close to EPW gameplay / mechanics.
Proof beeing when i point out even if scripts are bannable , nothign will change , people like you or him jump to another topic
Most blatant lie ever, I still remember bezmor decking you, but hiddenninja destroyed you don't even try to lie

Offline Dream

• Retired Staff Member
  • Be a voice, not an echo.
  • Characters: Dream ◦ Reality
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I'm giving the thread another chance so people feel free to post their point of view on the topic.
PM yourselves in game to continue your ego battles.
Otherwise, locking.
1 /18 /16

Bye, xo.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
here's a proof :

You post one fight between Deadpool 3.33 Sin, (Sin that abuses death chain on PvE Pet) where I lose and act like that's big deal?
I floored him 4-1 those fights. I'll link to the vid.

Last Edit: Oct 20, 2015, 06:55 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath