Epic Perfect World

Scripting freezes others ppl clients?

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
You guy's seriously are the biggest bunch of airheads I've ever seen.

Take AiZoX for example, who swaps every single piece of gear he wears aside from cape and helmet, + 4 cards.

That's 13 pieces of armor.

On average, if the gear was in a straight line on the skillbar it would take 9.5 seconds to swap each piece counting the delay between clicks and interference by opposing player.

On PWI "Defense Gear" is limited to 3-4 pieces of swappable gears, it's completely okay to click your armors. However, on EPW where you can swap entire gearsets- swapping an entire set in 0.1 seconds is completely and utterly gamebreaking, and alien.

I should of recorded a fight yesterday where I was fighting a mystic who swapped every piece of armor he has+cards as well, where he took an average of 5-6K damage /hit and then once in his defensive set took 900-1K damage maximum.

What in the world does "skill" have anything to do with this?

"Best players before script".. Kiddo says, what a joke. I'd love to see the "best players" without their macros, their scripts trying to fight against people how the game was meant. I wish I could see AiZoX 1v1 someone when he personally has to click 13 pieces of gear to swap into his defense set. It's improbable.

There is no way in hell that the "best players" would do 1/2 as good without this element in the game.

Take MrRawr, Satisfya, Allementine for example.

He was completely trash as a 2.86 sin in Warning, many months ago. He got 3.33 sin, became Satisfya. Starting winning fights against people.

Today? He's allementine, he is a 3.33 GoF -int assassin who has sucked every bit of knowledge AiZoX has + macro's, swapping full gearsets/macros and makes the entire area freeze every second due to his macro's.

Take away that defensive edge. Sin's and Wizards would be completely and utterly squishy unless they had the time to spare to swap so many pieces of armor.

Defense gear isn't the issue, it's macro's. Let's get rid of them and see how fast these "top players" will retire.  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:
You are new era player long long before you came on server "every top player that uses script now" was top player before, there is countless videos that proves it idk what Maxime did to you(jk ik) but you are getting ridic. 13 Pieces of gear? 8 is max because there is f1-f8 and i played playoffs on robbert sin which has absolutely zero defense gear and full atk cards was easy win as always which maxime can do it just as easy anytime.
His gears make him unbeatable. Simple as that. Reason why the gears are an issue is the fact that 13 gear pieces can we swapped instantaneously.
You yourself + 99.9% of the server have no chance of winning against him, either. So don't bark at me big words because you're the master to this thrall, you're no different than anyone else.
why dont u challenge him no def gear 1v1 on any class you will see same result same goes for anyone in here crying. Why dont u try playing 3.33 sin you will suck as bas as you suck on wb and will cry as much to nerf all kind of things sin is so much harder to play than wb idk when u will realise it

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Filthy noobs. There's no way to prevent scripting, so not sure why this thread is still around.

I come here to see what josh is crying about this month and this is the best you can do? Very disappoint.
^ This. Macro lag only affects those with awful cpus. Can't blame the game being laggy when you're running on 2001 pc.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
His gears make him unbeatable. Simple as that. Reason why the gears are an issue is the fact that 13 gear pieces can we swapped instantaneously.
You yourself + 99.9% of the server have no chance of winning against him, either. So don't bark at me big words because you're the master to this thrall, you're no different than anyone else.
I never said i beat him , i'm in fact pretty sure i won't beat him with or without scripts , because i'm aware how good he is at any class he plays.
Unlike you who's trying to blame gears, scripts, lag , and anything possible , when deep down you know Maxime is far better then you. So is most of those people you so much complain about using Scripts.
People like Maxime , Maxy and plenty others had already been "the best players" on the server , even without beeing 3.3 . I remember Maxime couldn't even get his top done , and he was already winning play offs left and right, same as for beating majority of the people.
And i guarantee you that even if remotely saying scripts are "bannable"  , people like you will complain about something else.
Macros, Remove cape, restrict rings, nerf spark , anything. It doesn't even matter.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
You are new era player long long before you came on server "every top player that uses script now" was top player before, there is countless videos that proves it idk what Maxime did to you(jk ik) but you are getting ridic. 13 Pieces of gear? 8 is max because there is f1-f8 and i played playoffs on robbert sin which has absolutely zero defense gear and full atk cards was easy win as always which maxime can do it just as easy anytime.
F1-f9 arent the only keys that can be used as macros...lmao
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
because i'm aware how good he is at any class he plays.
You're aware that every class is the same; 13 pieces of gear swapped in 0.1 seconds; making him undefeatable unless he makes a mistake. (PW is a low risk game, which is uncommon)

Nobody is better than anyone in PW. This game is a WASD+Click MMORPG. The only thing that differentiates a "normal player" and a player like the ones you're referring to is scripting.

Removal of cape was a step to remove defense camping; restricting rings are another step; nerfing spark removes the 1 shot "easy button skill" that Wizard has.

Aside from spark, everything else is a component in the script issue.

The server has been against defense gears, but it's only now that we realize that scripts are the real issue. Not the armor.

@Zhake you can remove scripting. 

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
You're aware that every class is the same; 13 pieces of gear swapped in 0.1 seconds; making him undefeatable unless he makes a mistake
You should read my whole post.
Nobody is better than anyone in PW. 
I don't even think you can believe that.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

You're aware that every class is the same; 13 pieces of gear swapped in 0.1 seconds; making him undefeatable unless he makes a mistake. (PW is a low risk game, which is uncommon)

Nobody is better than anyone in PW. This game is a WASD+Click MMORPG. The only thing that differentiates a "normal player" and a player like the ones you're referring to is scripting.

Removal of cape was a step to remove defense camping; restricting rings are another step; nerfing spark removes the 1 shot "easy button skill" that Wizard has.

Aside from spark, everything else is a component in the script issue.

The server has been against defense gears, but it's only now that we realize that scripts are the real issue. Not the armor.

@Zhake you can remove scripting.
How josh? Please explain. I'd like to know.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
???????????????
1-i only use macros for tera-wow  never for pw u can watch it on my videos pw with scrips from my pov makes the game be cancer
2-noob gringa.

I was kidding.
Pls no mad gringo.  :'(

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Considering you played a fully +12, x4 JOSD seeker on PWI and still got floored by people with gear much worse than yourself, I can honestly say that nobody is better than anyone, lol. You're a walking testament to that.

:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13::normal-2: :normal-13::normal-2: :normal-13::normal-2: :normal-13::normal-2: :normal-13::normal-2: :normal-13::normal-2: :normal-13::normal-2: :normal-13::normal-2: :normal-13::normal-2: :normal-13::normal-2: :normal-13::normal-2: :normal-13::normal-2: :normal-13::normal-2: :normal-13::normal-2: :normal-13::normal-2: :normal-13::normal-2: :normal-13::normal-2: :normal-13::normal-2: :normal-13::normal-2: :normal-13::normal-2: :normal-13::normal-2: :normal-13::normal-2: :normal-13::normal-2: :normal-13::normal-2: :normal-13::normal-2: :normal-13::normal-2: :normal-13::normal-2: :normal-13::normal-2: :normal-13::normal-2: :normal-13::normal-2: :normal-13::normal-2: :normal-13::normal-2: :normal-13::normal-2: :normal-13:
Last Edit: Oct 20, 2015, 06:09 pm by Dream, Reason: Video advertising other server removed.

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
I'd like to know how macros can be removed, script understandable, but macros pls expand on.
♡ Bellend ♡
@Josh, couldn't quote your post since some GM removed it.

You said some sht about a hackshield, and I'll tell you right now that...

1) Won't stop macros.
2) Won't stop packet-based gear switching (unless you are scrub shtty).
Last Edit: Oct 20, 2015, 06:15 pm by Zhake♥Zanto

Offline Jinxers

• (▰˘v˘▰)
  • Characters: Jinxers
I could think of a few God Tier players back on PWI, but it had everything to do with the War Avatar cards being broken as Hell. Which isn't a problem on this server. (Bless you, Agatio.)

Anyway, back on topic. Scripting is an issue, so if it's not going to be blocked, I guess I'm going to just try simple models out and hope for the best. Thanks for the tip.

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
can a gm close it alrdy :normal-43: :normal-43: :normal-43
i get "New replies 1" everytime i come forum :(

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
GM removed it brother I think PedroSner started sweating and spamming them on Skype
Why would i , when i was making a reply myself ? You really are truamatized with us aren't you LOL.
Like i said back on topic, even if you remove scripts the same people who are considered "best players" will remain that way. No matter what mechanics will be changed. And that's a fact. They were considered that before they had scripts/def gears.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Why would i , when i was making a reply myself ? You really are truamatized with us aren't you LOL.
Like i said back on topic, even if you remove scripts the same people who are considered "best players" will remain that way. No matter what mechanics will be changed. And that's a fact. They were considered that before they had scripts/def gears.
PedroSner speechless in stunning defeat