Epic Perfect World

Scripting freezes others ppl clients?

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
This is so annoying.I was freezing everytime someone was using "something"
I didnt make this thread to qq rather than just to ask if i can do something on my end.
I have a screen of the player saying"sry it was me freezing you guys" but since the purpose of this thread isnt to snitch nor to qq no point posting
I would just like to know if i can do something about it since it happened more than once lately

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
I was freezing too but i can assure you that it has nothing to do with scripts.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It has everything to do with scripts, but if you switch to Simple Models, it won't affect you for some reason.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
was this while you were pking or something or just moving around in cities?  cos ik I always freeze when I'm near people use the genie leveling glitch, just for like a second or so.  idk if that's what was happening to you

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
It has everything to do with scripts, but if you switch to Simple Models, it won't affect you for some reason.
ty boss :)

was this while you were pking or something or just moving around in cities?  cos ik I always freeze when I'm near people use the genie leveling glitch, just for like a second or so.  idk if that's what was happening to you

nah the guy said it was him testing it and yes it was while pking

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
How so? ???

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
omg ban scripting pls!!!

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
There is one script that a few people use that creates a freeze everytime they use it, no idea which one it is though

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Just ban scripting / disable it like other servers did

Then all the tryhards will leave

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Agatio, copy the script block from Russian PW to here please, we need to counter those nerds!!!

My damage log collection NEW

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
Agatio, copy the script block from Russian PW to here please, we need to counter those nerds!!!
All of Artifex would cry and suddenly die 

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
All of Artifex would cry and suddenly die
i wouldn't say all, and you realise people in your guild script too, right?
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Yes, but the worst offenders are in Artifex. Everyone knows that Xpendable made scripting mainstream.  :-\

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
No dude , he is way too traumatized with Artifex  :normal-2: he doesn't realize there's 2 specific people actually on his guild who are using the worse script possible that sh1t lags the whole area even when they are 1vs1'ing , it's unreal. But you know the deal ,drop your tears only if Artifex  :normal-2: that's what happens when you beat these kids too much
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
Yes, but the worst offenders are in Artifex. Everyone knows that Xpendable made scripting mainstream.  :-\
"Made scripting mainstream" rofl. It's been around for years, you just didn't know about it.  There is equal offenders in both guilds. 
when InTake gets ct buff