Epic Perfect World

R8 forges/ Engrave forges

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
So the r8r forges I have seen are in 1k, etherblade, archosaur, and luminance(in morai).

Can we get some in the other major cities? 
:(
Lost, Plume, RT? And I'm curious...why are there r8r forges in lumi but not at the other morai orders? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yeah I'm bored :'(
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
there are forges in lost city... north of the skilltrainers... idk bout plume or RT
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
u got at lost?... u got even in morai
u got atleast 10 diff locations to engrave and reshape and sht

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
if this is true +1

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
there are forges in lost city... north of the skilltrainers... idk bout plume or RT
Huehue thx for tht i dont go tht way often in lost and they arent near allllllll the other forges in lost..and by forges i presume u mean r8r not just normal gear forges...
~Breaking Metas Daily~

pikachuchu

Huehue thx for tht i dont go tht way often in lost and they arent near allllllll the other forges in lost..and by forges i presume u mean r8r not just normal gear forges...
Yep. R8 forges are in Lost. Like behind Head Hunter sort of. Even NW forges are there.  ;)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
258 683

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
Yep. R8 forges are in Lost. Like behind Head Hunter sort of. Even NW forges are there.  ;)
:-\ liiiike the east gate of lost? Cant see them from HH. I can see the normal forges tho...might just be blind eh wth ..but still plume and RT and why just lumi O.o
~Breaking Metas Daily~

pikachuchu

:-\ liiiike the east gate of lost? Cant see them from HH. I can see the normal forges tho...might just be blind eh wth ..but still plume and RT and why just lumi O.o
258 655. And idk about plume and RT, since I think most people [idk, most people I know at least], use Archo/Lost.
I personally use lost cause it's closer.
As for Morai - idk, nor really care. I highly doubt anyone will go to morai just to engrave stuff.  :-X

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
258 655. And idk about plume and RT, since I think most people [idk, most people I know at least], use Archo/Lost.
I personally use lost cause it's closer.
As for Morai - idk, nor really care. I highly doubt anyone will go to morai just to engrave stuff.  :-X
I actually like the lumi forges, engraved mag ring +2 attk +10 dex first try and cube + 2 att also 1st try not to mention my mystics gear... :rolleyes:
~Breaking Metas Daily~

pikachuchu

I actually like the lumi forges, engraved mag ring +2 attk +10 dex first try and cube + 2 att also 1st try not to mention my mystics gear... :rolleyes:
I actually like Lost forges too, 2 atk/2 def on DS with one engrave on EP that had leftover ST I wanted to waste.
Trust me, I don't think it's the forges being magical or something LOL.
Just luck/math [if you ask Soochi].

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
I actually like Lost forges too, 2 atk/2 def on DS with one engrave on EP that had leftover ST I wanted to waste.
i hate lost forges.... 120k ec wasted on my chestplate and still not the stats i want :(

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
Tbh i think its something to do with account creation timing and minor coding details as well as roll time ... Dunno lol
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
Tbh i think its something to do with account creation timing and minor coding details as well as roll time ... Dunno lol
thats what i think too.... i doubt its pure randomness

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
thats what i think too.... i doubt its pure randomness
I just find it rlly annoying when my sage ea rolls 2x int wrists and my aps barb rolls 3x dex wrists.... :(
~Breaking Metas Daily~