Epic Perfect World

Cleric Sleep and SoG

Offline Dream

• Retired Staff Member
  • Be a voice, not an echo.
  • Characters: Dream ◦ Reality
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I actually agree with SoG being too OP and should be just a few seconds less or the cool-down being increased...
But, sorry to disappoint you, because Agatio has denied SoG being nerfed countless times. 
This is a no-go.
1 /18 /16

Bye, xo.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
There's more OP things than just SoG and every class has some, does this mean that we should "nerf" them all?

Offline Savi

• Old Player
  • ♥Zhoephast was here♥!ace too♥
There's more OP things than just SoG and every class has some, does this mean that we should "nerf" them all?
I think wr has the most op skills which needs nerf  :police:

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I even like being SOGed, it gives me 15 seconds to recovery genie energy and i can scratch my butt too.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
I even like being SOGed, it gives me 15 seconds to recovery genie energy and i can scratch my butt too.
^ minus the ass part.. But honestly being slept means they won't hit you, at least until they have their combo set up, which gives you pots/genie cds.
sog, pretty much no dmg is taken unless certain skills are used, so isn't all bad, sure they waiting for them are annoying but get over it :police:

Offline Rairyuu

• Sad souls don't sleep
  • Characters: xRairyuu
It's "38" seconds, it looks like 15 if you're the cleric, and it looks like 10minutes if you're the one who's "sleeping"

Offline DaJi

• Artisan of Fates
  • Non-Script, Non-Cheat Player.
  • Characters: Topanga, Menily, Iah, Aeriah, cupcakKe, Tenuki
  • Faction: AxeメGroup/Ducks
IJS, sleep lasts "up to" the time it says, so it can last 14 seconds. Read the description.  :rolleyes:

Clueless Gamer. Seriously Troll. Zero Chill. Full Fun.

Offline Luka

• Characters: Luka

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
^ minus the ass part.. But honestly being slept means they won't hit you, at least until they have their combo set up, which gives you pots/genie cds.
sog, pretty much no dmg is taken unless certain skills are used, so isn't all bad, sure they waiting for them are annoying but get over it :police:

LOL ye sometimes I change music or something

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
LOL ye sometimes I change music or something
you can cook dinner while fighting ep tbh