Epic Perfect World

Best PK class (Balance issues)

Offline Therras

• Papi.
i have every class actually i know what im talking about.Sins have alot of disables if played the right way no1 can touch a Sin...and defence well they arent the best but still with full rank 8 + blessing and +6 defence rune defence levels go up to 50 and if u wear a cube mdef neck you are actually pretty tanky.so Yeh OP end of story.And about genies all my chars have full magic/vit already no need to tell me what to do young padawan.
LoL

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Jolhans needs like a pissed off sin, that apparently cant read. One minute, im wrong for saying genies are OP, next minute, he wont even come pvp me. Boy, someone get this man a tissue for his tears.

MageTank
-Sigh- And I am the one that can read? It was midnight here why would I waste my time 1v1ing you when i could be sleeping?? Let me quote myself, again...

Do you still remember this is a game right?? I just wanted to 1v1 you for fun but is pretty late here, because you said you killed a bm without undine thats why. If you still want to 1v1 me i will do it tomorrow.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Ive been posting in WC asking if he was online, he never responds lol... im at misfortune though.

MageTank
LOL, No comment.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
I rike how jolhan criticize mac when he lost to his sin 1v1 in event LOL  8) :D
Yes, Indeed, I lose that event and ended 2nd place, but like I said before, I lose because I was tomeless because I sold it a day ago before that event, for some of you this might sound like an excuse, but is not, let me explain why.

Im a 3.33 base sage sin without tome, which means I would hit 1 time more with it, without tome my Max Physical damage goes down to 33k, with it is 36k, my crit rate goes down by 6%, with it my crit rate is 70%. So, when i was fighting against mac, I almost got him a few times, once, I almost kill Mac, he ran to let charm tick, SO I used Knife Trow on him, dropping ALMOST ALL HIS HP, I mean, He had like 50-100 hp.

Thats why Im saying with my tome I would had own him, Not to mention 4.0 base.-
Last Edit: Nov 01, 2012, 12:28 am by Jolhans

Offline Therras

• Papi.
I can tell by your rapid number of comments, that you lack intelligence... Seeing as it took you 6 posts in a row to sum up what would have taken me 3 sentences. Understand this, you may be a "mighty assassin" but i was the "Master of War" long before your feeble class existed. It does not matter what tricks you have up your sleeve, who you beat, or how great you think you are, your posts on this forum proves your inexperience. Yes, it is just a game, and with your own logic, stop bitching about others posts (like how your how hatred for me started).

You were not asleep, as you even responded the very same day, just minutes after i challenged you. Your telling me only your web browser works at night, not your game? Be gone coward. Leave pk to the professionals.

MageTank
You are going to far with that comment, And I havent start to be mean yet.
You wrong there again. Yes, i was not sleep when you challenge me, but logging in would take more time than do a comment, obviusly. I do not answer to others comments because I have more important things to do than constantly checking forums seeing if someone answer to my topic, there is a life out there you know.

Im not the one with lack of inteligence here, My IQ is higher than yours im sure, not saying yours is lower. Talking about the 1v1 challenge, Yes, I want to 1v1 you but I never say i would right away, you just assumed i would and logged in, this just answers what I already thought about you, for you, your opinion is more important than others. Assuming that i would log in to 1v1 you after I said it was pretty late here, is pretty stupid.

Also, to letting you know, I never refuse to a 1v1, NEVER, no matter who you are or what gear you could be wearing. With your last sentence, you make yourself sound like Ajdin when I couldnt kill him, he owned me like 30-0.

You might own me like he did, but the end is gonna be the same, I learned his play stile, and then, then winner was me. Im just saying that i will beat you, eventually, no matter how good you are.-

Offline Therras

• Papi.
You responded to my comment in like 4 different posts... please, stop being stupid my good sir. Im online right now, lets do this.

MageTank
GOD, i did it because there was different topics, -sigh-. So my conclusion is this, removing genies is not the solution, limiting their lvls to 100 is. And MT i will log right away, but just for the record, I lag 24/7 and I will SS my shit ping as soon as I log in, so you cant talk shit later.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Kill my coward sin please, or i will be disappointed.

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
All balanced.. every class can kill you and you can kill every class..

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
All balanced.. every class can kill you and you can kill every class..

I truly find you wrong  :police:
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
lets not start this shyt again -.-

.... learn to play with what u got, or leave :/ .. balanced .. or unbalanced, its all everyone personal opinion :/ i'm happy with the way shyt are here atm, that's why i'm still here, otherwise i wouldn't be. :/

anyways.. if i say more, it'll start more pointless argument...

bottom line,, .. just deal with it :/ .... no ones forcing anyone to stay or w/e. 
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler

.... learn to play with what u got, or leave :/ .. balanced .. or unbalanced, its all everyone personal opinion :/ i'm happy with the way shyt are here atm, that's why i'm still here, otherwise i wouldn't be. :/

Personally I think all the classes are unbalanced compared to other classes in some certain way and sometimes it might be hard to find the game joy able when you get ear killed by specific class lol. Be honest I could careless because I'm not really a fan of pvp, but for those out their that do pvp it is hard :/.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
You bored arent you lol?

Offline Cocor3

cleric is the best class at pk nuff said  ;) they can drop anyone 321drop

I can beat al 150 lvl clerics AA with my lvl 147 sin in 3 seconds...

Offline Cocor3

BM have higher phys def+marrows+healing+fire damage added to attacks. Its all about knowing your class and how to play it.

Stop reading guides on internet from other servers or pwi...see the reality in this server...I don t think in official there is lvl 150 ..it's only 105.+ if you use marrows as a bm vs sin...you die way faster with phys marrow so you will use mag marrow ofc..+ sin can use water dmg skill + pot + genie debuff etc.