Epic Perfect World

Best PK class (Balance issues)

Offline Dazbro

I rike how jolhan criticize mac when he lost to his sin 1v1 in event LOL  8) :D

Offline Casanova.

• Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud~
Best class is Blademaster 4 stuns + probably the best defence in game aside from Seeker (cuz of the +30 def lvl) BM has double the magic defence tho.It is almost impossible to kill someone who has mastered a BM you literally cant move or just deal no damage at all.After BM i would say Barb and then Psy and Sin tied for 3rd place  :tiger-1:.Can't forget about mystics either they are a great class i would'nt wanna fight a full rank 8 mystic that would be ridiculously OP  :normal-43:
Last Edit: Oct 31, 2012, 06:46 am by MacMiller

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Jolhans needs like a pissed off sin, that apparently cant read. One minute, im wrong for saying genies are OP, next minute, he wont even come pvp me. Boy, someone get this man a tissue for his tears.

MageTank
Genies are OP, theres no question about it. However, it also requires skills to actually pvp on a sin here. This may be due to many things.
1) Many sins may have come here from pwi and heard ''OMG spark is AWESOME lets spam that crap''. Now, it may sound hypocritical coming from me, what with my obvious tendancy to spark to purify, but I've never seen a sin here, be able to kill a bm, without resulting to spark, and using a woodpill. So my opinion to this whole fail excuse of a debate is; Give sins better attack, and also take away the stupid aps.
KBai.

Offline Casanova.

• Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud~
Genies are OP, theres no question about it. However, it also requires skills to actually pvp on a sin here. This may be due to many things.
1) Many sins may have come here from pwi and heard ''OMG spark is AWESOME lets spam that crap''. Now, it may sound hypocritical coming from me, what with my obvious tendancy to spark to purify, but I've never seen a sin here, be able to kill a bm, without resulting to spark, and using a woodpill. So my opinion to this whole fail excuse of a debate is; Give sins better attack, and also take away the stupid aps.
KBai.
Guess you are new to the game and have not seen Rank 8 GoF dags combined with condensed thorn...do i have to explain? dont think so.

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
We all know clerics the best at oping xD.
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline Cortimi

• Demon

Werefoxes: These bastards can take a werebeast out of tiger form... Nothing can be more OP than this. Imagine making a catapult tank become useless with a single skill... this class can do that.

MageTank

No, no it can't. You say this on EVERY class thread, but you are wrong. True form and Cornered Beast "cannot" be purged. The only way they go away is upon death. Please stop spreading this. I swear this is just as bad as the "Sage Barb HP buff gives more" crap.
Cortimi - Demon Seeker
Cortimis - Demon Barbarian

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Guess you are new to the game and have not seen Rank 8 GoF dags combined with condensed thorn...do i have to explain? dont think so.
Please do.
I may be new to the server, but I'm not new to Perfect world. But anyway, please do, I feel like wasting your time even more.

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
Way to kill a wizzy that keeps getting knocked back - stun after the damn arcane hop they get stuck or it doesnt activate after death

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Ive been posting in WC asking if he was online, he never responds lol... im at misfortune though.

MageTank
Oh and we can also say that Xpendable ''is'' the most op player here, because apparently, they aren't a faction, they only 1v1 with at least 6 on their side.

Offline zeki93

• Beginner
in real PWI its actually sage sin Without any APS!sage sins have nice skills also sins have more than 18 sec disable and your genie can help you a lot for that if you have more than 130 str genie that would be nice with occult ice so.Its sage sin but ppl dont how to play a sin w/o aps :)

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
No, no it can't. You say this on EVERY class thread, but you are wrong. True form and Cornered Beast "cannot" be purged. The only way they go away is upon death. Please stop spreading this. I swear this is just as bad as the "Sage Barb HP buff gives more" crap.

Wrong.
If you get bewitched by a veno, you will turn into human form.

Offline Cortimi

• Demon
Wrong.
If you get bewitched by a veno, you will turn into human form.

I will say this again: you cannot purge True Form. End of Story. I will upload a video if you don't believe me.
Cortimi - Demon Seeker
Cortimis - Demon Barbarian

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Shit just got real o.o

lol, wish i was online to record this o.o

MageTank
Out of his cave

VS.

Jolhan
The Mighty Assassin

THE LEGENDARY POINTLESS BATTLE !!
LOLOLOLOL good one, sadly I went to bed yestarday when MageTank "logged in".

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Im already online.. where are you hiding at?

MageTank
-Sigh- I willl have to quote myself..

Do you still remember this is a game right?? I just wanted to 1v1 you for fun but is pretty late here, because you said you killed a bm without undine thats why. If you still want to 1v1 me i will do it tomorrow.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Sin skill to survive? stop trolling.........  :monkey-20:
Man you just retard, almost everyone here agrees that sins are squishy and very easy to kill, You are the only one that don't.

Please, do not make me explain the obvious.-