Epic Perfect World

The flying duck.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
+1 cause Janet is best
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
There's no shame in having a big flying duck :( But I see your problem, so +1

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
There's no shame in having a big flying duck :( But I see your problem, so +1
Noob duck masta. 

+1 because Flax

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Flax

• ~( o . o )~
+111 would be super cute!
Flax you bootful ;)

:monkey-8: :monkey-8: :monkey-8: :monkey-8: :monkey-8:

+1          
+1 bcus Janeto want it  :police:
+1 cause Janet is best
Noob duck masta.

+1 because Flax
 Awe guise  :monkey-8: :monkey-8: :monkey-8:

AHEM but yes GN the people have spoken. Again, I like the big duck I just wish there was a smaller version to said duck because it's awesome but I want people to be able to you know, > see < while PK'ing rather than having big ball of yellow in screen all time. Plus is cute. So having 2 different options would be nice(small duck and big duck) just thinking of the people m8s. 

How can a tiny balloon carry a person? You know we have Physics in video games too right?
 Bro, how can pink whale fly you into battle? Power of imagination/customization/magic/cause it can. 

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
Aga doesn't seem to give a flying duck about this problem  :( (I knew that my duck puns would come in handy one day)

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Quack, Quack mother-ducker.

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
Aw but it's not that huge, is it? And if it is, it' huge vertically...now archer wings on the other side...take them out and slap half your party in the face. :normal-24:

Offline Flax

• ~( o . o )~
I'm surprised more people aren't embracing giving the big duck a baby duck version. ???  

Aga doesn't seem to give a flying duck about this problem  :( (I knew that my duck puns would come in handy one day)

Aga m8, u ded?  :monkey-9:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I will check if this particular flight can be resized, if yes, I will add new version which you will be able to exchange for current one.

Offline Flax

• ~( o . o )~
I will check if this particular flight can be resized, if yes, I will add new version which you will be able to exchange for current one.

True hero! Thanks m8. :)

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
He gave a flying duck after all.. :-X

Offline NotLilac

• Jem
  • He's the Tear in my Heart
  • Characters: Lilac
He gave a flying duck after all.. :-X

:tiger-10: