Epic Perfect World

Artifex vs Tyrants 15 Oct. 2k15

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
I died laughing and then laughed my way all the way up to heaven

Pretty much.

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy

Offline Hya

• Miles of Peach Blossom
  • 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
  • Characters: Tadaima
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
Awesome vid. :normal-42: And the CC is good. But I hope you wont do that to Hya  :normal-37: :normal-25:

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
Stop postfarming- the point is clear.

Let's put this into a situation:

There's a school of fish, large, not afraid of predators.

There's a smaller school of fish, which can easily be eaten by predators.

The larger school swims on and on, sharks try to eat them, but realistically it's impossible for them all to be eaten by one or two sharks. There's just too many fish, so they are unafraid of predators overall.

The smaller school? They are constantly in fear of being eaten by sharks, yet they still push on.

Some of the fish in the smaller schools say.. "This is just dumb, why am I in this smaller school of fish when I could just join the bigger one and have less risk?"

They then swim to the larger school, and live peacefully without having to worry.

You see.. Artifex is that large school of fish. People join them nowadays for security, not for PK reasons. Artifex statistically has less PK than it's counterparts, Warning, Tyrants. However it still has most likely the highest amount of applications on the game.

People are nothing more than sheep, following the heard. The ones that seek enjoyment and thrill join the herd's counterparts.

Herd mentality is full of delusion.

Back to my situational report:

Until recently, the large school of fish has had no risk factor.

The sharks sit around and thought.. "If there are so many fish, and so little of us, why are we trying to hunt alone?"

So the sharks joined together, into their own hunting party. The sharks were much more successful now, eating more and more fish than before, feeling contempt.

The large school of fish is still confident they have no risk, and swim along peacefully through the water.

More and more sharks look at the new hunting party and say, "I should join this, and I will be able to eat more fish!"

slowly but surely, more and more fish are being eaten, and it's a matter of time until that large school starts to panic.
Wow this is a better story than Finding Nemo
One question though
Where do you go if you are slow reaction player like me and are born a turtle?

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
Nice video great cc bro. P.s most of mofos commenting suck ass and should go die till they get better.
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.
Nice video great cc bro. P.s most of mofos commenting suck ass and should go die till they get better.
Sorry I go die :(

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم