Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
Last Edit: Oct 16, 2015, 12:29 pm by Bυnnìҽh

Insanity

lmao so many people unite and they still lose rofl

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Good video. You are one of the most effective mystics on this server, that is for sure.
Keep up the good work!

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

Offline Hyorin

• Moderated
Nice video man keep it up good job  ;)

Offline Faeluna

• Retired
  • #TeamSner
  • Characters: Baeluna | FaeIuna
  • Faction: Frog Nation
:normal-2: 
That cc though, damn.

♥PedroSner Forever ♥
[6:00 PM] Pedro: LOL Faeluna forever TeamSner + EdateSner

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
lmao so many people unite and they still lose rofl
are you seriously talking about "uniting" with "artifex" name above yo e-head? bruuuuuuh

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
are you seriously talking about "uniting" with "artifex" name above yo e-head? bruuuuuuh
you still posting from fake accounts, Adrenaline? damn bro...
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
OT: if you keep doing this i promise you to be sogged 24.7 by every single elf priest that flies around and u'll be the one rage quitting mystic because pk will be boring af to you  :normal-2: :pig-48: ily tho I'm glad you aren't on me anymore
You can try whatever u want Omar.. you know me i dont rage quit.. and i never been on you.. theres more lethal players than you.. no offense

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
You can try whatever u want Omar.. you know me i dont rage quit.. and i never been on you.. theres more lethal players than you.. no offense
I think you understood me wrong, being perma sogged is something you get after being very annoying in many mass pks eps will automatically sog you, and dude lol idk why are you even lying i have the pk at anglers village recorded still the one you stayed on me all the time until i pm'd you in arabic to get off me, :normal-3: I don't have to be lethal to get you on me maybe you were just hurt because of what happened.  :normal-1:

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
look at these commisioner making guilds and trying to look important sad that they dont realize its 5 years to late
look at these commisioner making guilds and trying to look important sad that they dont realize its 5 years to late
Ye dude we should just join winning team aka artifex and wonder why there is no pk on server cuz noone can afford our numbers/gameplay. Flawless logic

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Ye dude we should just join winning team aka artifex and wonder why there is no pk on server cuz noone can afford our numbers/gameplay. Flawless logic
What? 

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Cuase you never asked to join Artifex either...
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Wait, so, is that why you also wanted to join Artifex? ... so, you have the same logic as us. - Flawless logic /Well thank you hun!  :normal-4: :normal-4: :normal-4: