Epic Perfect World

Sage Sins

Offline crunchy

I was just wondering how good are they in pvp?Since their attack lvls can get up to 80+ with buffs n stuff.

Offline Far

• Sneaky
  • Light Speed
  • Characters: Far
they atk slow i owned  sage sin with my demon sin we were both 150 but is how u play realy
but then again i find demon sin to be better then sage but that's just me

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
i got sage sin in dw full skill sage, but sage sin totaly sucks cuz of aps and some skills [most skills in sage r better] but in demon ur HH stuns one more sec and ur shadow teleport stuns 2 sec more and ur subsea stays for long time and u can combo with tm and u have 2 great debuffs for more secs than sage only think in sage is 100% better than demon that is tidal, but in demon u can use 3 spark power and kill sooooooooo fast [u migh get call noob ass and such thinks but think is u kill and they dont] for defence sage sin is better and for atk stile demon is 100% better, and if u r sage get a dex ginie so u dont get stun at all and kill every one thats peretty awsome 2
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline hotflamie

• Limit the hating.
sage is better in pvp, atleast in here... the extra dmg from mastery (it's not much, but it is a boost) and better tidal along with better effects on most skills make them better. (you dont need 3 spark so which is the biggest advantage of demon)
not to mention faster chi and the longer freeze (this allows you to kill with tidal/antistun+antiseal to prevent stuns/seals that would stop u from killing the freezed target). Also the extra subsea can used to combo with if u know how/when to use it, even though demon lasts longer that 8sec should be enough for a sin to kill with 50% extra dmg ... (even without sage sub effect 8sec is more then a sin should need for anything, except for wb/bm/perhaps seeker)

you do lack the demon stuns and seal casting is rather slow so when you dont have tidal on be careful and try to have antistun rdy. (if u need time for tidal cd, use sleeps/freezes(and move out of range, against meele/seals) a tip is also to save the normal jump, like archers and bms can do, aim something else and jump away if u get caught in a dangerous stun/seal/freeze
SkyAngelz-Demon Archer
(self-proclaimed semi pro ea+pro kiter, your QQ is my proof xD)
Sinz-Demon Sin
Forget about me. Soon you wish you had.
Live now, tomorrow is just another today
Skyz - currently being lvled - Demon BM

Credit to jujubeez for the awesome sig:3

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
demon subsea is 8+7 secs i think 2 lazy 2 check it again, ofc u need 3 spark power freind, there isnt somethink better than 3 spark in this game for pvp, sage sins made for get no stun and hit good~ but demon sins made for kill fast as possible before they get stun, that 2 combos works sooooooooooooo badly for stealth kill [use deaden,tidal,wolf,2spark,winsheild,subsea,tm,if u got more energy use occoult ice 2] even god of pks die in 2-3 secs magin u use wood or fire dammage 2 and get wizy water buff for using that skills fast u need 2 practice a bit and let me show u some dammages with out subsea
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
srry i missed the pic lol
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
this is with 3 spark with out subsea i was 4 aps that moment before he knows what happend i got my kill, but in sage u got 2,86 with 3 spark and u need use energy for get aps so u cant use roght skills like occoult, will sure, tm
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy

Offline Areashi

• Banned
i got sage sin in dw full skill sage, but sage sin totaly sucks cuz of aps and some skills [most skills in sage r better] but in demon ur HH stuns one more sec and ur shadow teleport stuns 2 sec more and ur subsea stays for long time and u can combo with tm and u have 2 great debuffs for more secs than sage only think in sage is 100% better than demon that is tidal, but in demon u can use 3 spark power and kill sooooooooo fast [u migh get call noob ass and such thinks but think is u kill and they dont] for defence sage sin is better and for atk stile demon is 100% better, and if u r sage get a dex ginie so u dont get stun at all and kill every one thats peretty awsome 2

Lemme clarify.
Sage= skill spammers Demon= aps'ers.
Sage= pro skills          Demon= pro HH, and tele stun
Sage is for pro's who can play the class without aps, but need to donate to get the required ''luck'' for r8 add ons, and Demon is for people who don't want to use a massive coin sink on a sin, which they're gonna probably rage quit when they see others ''out dd'ing by 1%''
All in all.
Sage>Demon. This is coming from a Demon sin, who was too lazy to use his celestial schism. Nuff Said.
KBai.

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
I have both sage and demon sin.. I prefer the demon honestly but I play my sage more often. Don't ask me why I'm weird is the only answer you'll get. As stated above if your a skill player sage is better but if u just wanna spark stun and do mass damage go demon.

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
i like demon more, i kill alot fast, i like it.
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy

Offline Areashi

• Banned
i like demon more, i kill alot fast, i like it.
Totally, and what can beat a SS+rift combo that will most likely one hit?D:

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
that combo i use needs alot of practiciing 2 use skill in right time most of times u cant cuz u r one player and they r 4-5+ ppl so hard recenly i think 2 get r8 daggers but still i think its not good,idk
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
I have never been killed by a demon sin on equal terms, sage is alot better for pvp against all classes even dph and aps. Just to get this point out there, perma sparking in pk isnt pro (never sparked in 1vs1 unless its vit barb).

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
pk is pk morbid useing 3 spark is not lame if it was it would gms say its forbidden in pk so this skills is for ppl useing it and its good.
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy

Offline Casanova.

• Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud~
sage all the way...

Btw Poetic..look what your brother said after i 5-0'd him,you should do the same.

huahuahua

pk is pk morbid useing 3 spark is not lame if it was it would gms say its forbidden in pk so this skills is for ppl useing it and its good.
You dont get it...it is not needed for pvp unless mass pk but for 1v1's no need to,there is many skills that require 1/2 sparks the other person is just going to disable you or counter your spark kiting smartly or with genie and it will be a waste so stop being stupid and spamming triple spark.
Last Edit: Nov 01, 2012, 05:29 pm by MacMiller