Epic Perfect World

#ForPedro

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
Most pks end in one side outnumbering the other , there are no good pks to post .
i don't care about the end of pk, rarely is the ending even remotely as entertaining as the initial push(es)

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
  • Faction: Artifex / Virtus.Pro
Reply once you get your numbers correct. And be less desperate?
Those comments always make smile on my face, something must really hurt you.
Oh so ss's from your guild mates of people online isnt enough to know correct numbers  :-X :-\ ok I think you are right Mr. Cry. 
Are you sure something must really hurt me? In my such honest opinion, I think Artifex people must hurt you many times in the past, since you care enough about us, to make le cry to GMs get a few of us banned : D those news of you being such a crying child made smile on my face also! : ) Funny how hypocrite you are, since you call me desperate, yet you trying get us banned and not just play this game. Stop trying with ur comments bcus as always they are worthless and full of no sense. 
                                                                                                                                                                Thanks,  :normal-2: .
Virtus.Pro top1 team in CS:GO 2k15

http://prntscr.com/czdv76

Offline Flax

• ~( o . o )~
Oh so ss's from your guild mates of people online isnt enough to know correct numbers  :-X :-\ ok I think you are right Mr. Cry.
Are you sure something must really hurt me? In my such honest opinion, I think Artifex people must hurt you many times in the past, since you care enough about us, to make le cry to GMs get a few of us banned : D those news of you being such a crying child made smile on my face also! : ) Funny how hypocrite you are, since you call me desperate, yet you trying get us banned and not just play this game. Stop trying with ur comments bcus as always they are worthless and full of no sense.
                                                                                                                                                                Thanks,  :normal-2: .
I agree 110% with the words that come out of this man. Wise words. Take heed. 

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Oh so ss's from your guild mates of people online isnt enough to know correct numbers  :-X :-\ ok I think you are right Mr. Cry.

Yeah I am sure, you just proved it twice.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Kinguin 16-0.

Offline BriEsT

• Don
i don't care about the end of pk, rarely is the ending even remotely as entertaining as the initial push(es)
 Actually you mistook my point , I meant to say that pk nowdays is shit overall , from start to end lol 

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
wat is this commisioner rebellion? soon everyone named doflamingo is able to make guilds.. PW is so dead ( the reason why random wheely's can make guilds nowadays )

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
wat is this commisioner rebellion? soon everyone named doflamingo is able to make guilds.. PW is so dead ( the reason why random wheely's can make guilds nowadays )
They're simply following your footsteps

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

Hi Idol. 

Offline Zhake

• Ferocity★ Director
  • Characters: time
  • Faction: Outcasts☆ 2018
bad video  ^-^
bad day my friends  :D
p.s. gm pls remove me from moderated : (
Last Edit: Oct 14, 2015, 06:59 pm by Zhake

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆

Offline Laminate

• Faction: Aeternum
hi boo

Hi Boss when is next CSGO session :))))))))))))))))))))))))

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
hi boo
All try to be like you. :normal-9:

:normal-37: :normal-2:

Shut up I have a way with words. 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
All try to be like you. :normal-9:
Bait is not very effective