Epic Perfect World

Erecho vs Gang ? with only Dragon...Rage Mode ? Erecho vs TOP Player ( FULL R8 )

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Does he kite for 5 mins too as a sin or nah?  :-\
hmm idk ask him ^^

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Battle of the Unknowns part 1337
lele you want vs me 1vs1 ? than you are comming in my next video ... xD this player they feel pro in mass PK videos but have pathetic for 1vs1`s talk to me here in forum GJ

eternalagony23

lele you want vs me 1vs1 ? than you are comming in my next video ... xD this player they feel pro in mass PK videos but have pathetic for 1vs1`s talk to me here in forum GJ

PedroSner best sin has challenge you accept or noob rofl  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-13:
You are the big sux man mass pk player only lmaooooooooooooooo  :-*

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
100% sure he'd beat you in a 1v1
Your brain still damaged from that 1 second death yesterday that you didn't even knew what happened i see. 
After 5 minutes trying to understand what you are saying i assume you asking for a 1vs1? well , personally i think you're gameplay is completely giberish , and you are awful skill wise. The type of sin with Anti Sun on Tidal lol and Ig after , still with tidal on at full HP.
Also your music is even worse then your english, and that's quiete unexpected. 
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Your brain still damaged from that 1 second death yesterday that you didn't even knew what happened i see. After 5 minutes trying to understand what you are saying i assume you asking for a 1vs1? well , personally i think you're gameplay is completely giberish , and you are awful skill wise. The type of sin with Anti Sun on Tidal lol and Ig after , still with tidal on at full HP.
Also your music is even worse then your english, and that's quiete unexpected.
Funny fail come Pm me on Synatix or Joline i teach you this game Funny dog

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Wheres top r8 player
Pft dragon top are for the beasts only.   ;D

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Pft dragon top are for the beasts only.   ;D
haha uk  8) :P