Epic Perfect World

Happy birthday Unicorn!

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
  • Characters: ???!?!
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
Eyyyyy happy birthday nerd + easiest ep  :monkey-23:
I would draw you fancy art but I'm not posting my embarrassing stick figures here bye 

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno
Realisation-r8 sage cleric
BreakNoise-r8 demon mystic

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Happy Birthday!
 :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23:

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Awe, Happy Birthday.

• : D
Happy birthday, ugly face.
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Cranberry

• Old Player
Happy Birthday! (:

Offline Dream

• Retired Staff Member
  • Be a voice, not an echo.
  • Characters: Dream ◦ Reality
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Happy Birthday, lovely 

1 /18 /16

Bye, xo.

Offline Unicorn

• Cassie's #1 Waifu!
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: Artifex
Eyyyyy happy birthday nerd + easiest ep  :monkey-23:
I would draw you fancy art but I'm not posting my embarrassing stick figures here bye
Give all of the arts! And thank you, Handsome!
Happy Birthday!
 :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23:

Thank you! :-\
[quote author=Habits
Thank you, Echo for the avatar and Leo for the sig.

• : D
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Chad beat me to it...............
I was about to make your thread but was busy all day. aw
Anyways happy birthday Jessica,my sweet Unicorn loving, pumpkin spice latte white girl.
Wish you all the best. <3 <3

infernchidhu

Chad beat me to it...............
I was about to make your thread but was busy all day. aw
Anyways happy birthday Jessica,my sweet Unicorn loving, pumpkin spice latte white girl.
Wish you all the best. <3 <3

nevermind

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
I hope you get skype call tehehehehehehe. ^>^ :333333333333 C:

Offline Drive

• 🌙
nevermind
What are you up to

Offline Monti

• Old Player

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Happy Birthday kiddie. Finally a teenager! I will take you to pg13 movie my treat ok  :police:
I'm basically 40

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Happy birthday jess, ALREADY TOLD YOU ON SKYPE. BUT STILL HAPPY BIRTHDAY 

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked