Epic Perfect World - War

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Was nice pk , nice video and nice music man  :normal-3:

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Nice video  :)
Ty buster.
nice vid bro

Ty broham.
Was nice pk , nice video and nice music man  :normal-3:
Ty mang, more funny moments on ventrilo plis. "I HOLY PATH TO CHASE HIM!!"

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
This guy is good
I'm basically 40

Offline Aviator

• Pinnacle
  • Characters: Aviator Openness
  • Faction: Tyrants
Nice play bro ;)

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
i feel better after i saw u dont ply full model :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
nice vid

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
i feel better after i saw u dont ply full model :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
nice vid
Don't want my pc to explode during pk. Ty

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
Don't want my pc to explode during pk. Ty
fps -1 in mass if i go normal model (not even full)
:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
nice video hon' ^-^

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu

• : D
Good video, man
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
stop writing a wall of text before every vid u sound emo and it makes me close thread, vid was ok but set 40-60 fps on rendering , too laggy
also add some color corection or sharpen effect, grass green looks ugly
Last Edit: Oct 14, 2015, 10:11 pm by Kiddo
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
stop writing a wall of text before every vid u sound emo and it makes me close thread, vid was ok but set 40-60 fps on rendering , too laggy
also add some color corection or sharpen effect, grass green looks ugly
I do whatever the *** I want. Yes, I'll try to mess with the color corection next time around.

zz my bad, I'm tired as fk, didn't really read the rest of your comment e.e. Ty dood.
Last Edit: Oct 15, 2015, 06:56 am by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.