Roasted 

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Grats on big life achievement

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran

eternalagony23

So today I was on shoppings and guess what!!! Bought a 3-layer toilet paper, cant wait to use it. Didn't have to do any reservation tho, YAY :3

LOOOOL

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
Why your photos are so pixilated? O.o
Actually is less pixelated than yours

and bye now, have to make a dinner by myself, guess your iPhone can do it for u :D
.                                                                                                     

Offline Faeluna

• Retired
  • #TeamSner
  • Characters: Baeluna | FaeIuna
  • Faction: Frog Nation
Annddddd why should we care.....?

So today I was on shoppings and guess what!!!
Bought a 3-layer toilet paper, cant wait to use it. Didn't have to do any reservation tho, YAY :3
LOL you're killin me
:normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13:

♥PedroSner Forever ♥
[6:00 PM] Pedro: LOL Faeluna forever TeamSner + EdateSner

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Bought a 3-layer toilet paper, cant wait to use it. Didn't have to do any reservation tho, YAY :3

LOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Oh my goodness... lmfao.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people

Nothing better than this SS lmao

Offline SunnyDay

• Characters: SunnyDay,Irelyth
  • Faction: Artifex

LOOOOL...I'm dead,oh my god
Best post

• : D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
OH MY GOD..
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
i didnt get 1 shot by knife ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
I didn't as well, and even if I did it still wouldn't make it a good comeback, especially because you're under skilled.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

Idol.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
So today I went shopping and bought food and guess what?!?!?!?!
I bought a bunch of fruits and other things not included in the picture! Didn't have to wait in a line for 5 hours but it sure was on sale!