Epic Perfect World

This got to Stop!!!

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
i did my first NW this year and got into frost on 1st try.... gg me
Shouldnt be number of tries...only 1 do.      If u dont get into frost, play with ur nation and dont ah...hoe...
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline 👻IraqiGhost👻

• Handsome Ghost
  • War of change
  • Characters: IraqiGhost
Shouldnt be number of tries...only 1 do.      If u dont get into frost, play with ur nation and dont ah...hoe...
If u get into dark or light without having a squad then its over u better leave cuz where ever u go u will be ganked real hard....so u are not a ah....hoe cuz u leave, no ST and no fair pk or even close to fair pk...in dark there was about 80 ppl and only 30 is active...so u wont do much...

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
 :-Xnw is for noobs  

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
If u get into dark or light without having a squad then its over u better leave cuz where ever u go u will be ganked real hard....so u are not a ah....hoe cuz u leave, no ST and no fair pk or even close to fair pk...in dark there was about 80 ppl and only 30 is active...so u wont do much...
exactly the type of mentality that screws over dark and light from the beginning of nw.
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
8.3.  Multi-clienting is allowed. However there are some exceptions. You may not multi-client in:
  • Territorial Wars. (Rule concerns multi-clienting in one or more TWs at the same time)
  • Nation Wars
  • Heroic Battle
  • Snake Isle Racing
  • Daily Rancor Events (up to 2 characters allowed)
  • Halloween / Snowmen events (up to 2 characters allowed)
Wait so you can set an alt ep that's fully geared to macro spam heal and buff you in pk and it's allowed as long as it's not in one of the instances mentioned above?

Offline 👻IraqiGhost👻

• Handsome Ghost
  • War of change
  • Characters: IraqiGhost
exactly the type of mentality that screws over dark and light from the beginning of nw.
Maybe its true but I tried to stay in dark and light a few times till the end but it was boring and useless, me vs 10-15 ppl and till the end i get max 200 st which i could easliy get....so what is the point by staying if there is no pk and no reward?

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Wait so you can set an alt ep that's fully geared to macro spam heal and buff you in pk and it's allowed as long as it's not in one of the instances mentioned above?
in theory yes
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
in theory yes
damn i was about to report someone for this cause its annoying AF tbh lol but i geuss not anymore....