Epic Perfect World

This got to Stop!!!

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
[quote author=Habits
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Ormin

Limitations are always possible to overcome.
Blocking the IP for someone's room mate will not help.
Also, limitations always leave bitterness behind.

Encouragements are way more effective, and "taste better".
Rewarding people for staying in "bad" nation will work
better than punishing them for trying to move to "good".

It will change the "good/bad" perspective.

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
Or...how about just put an IP Lock on the nation they get initially, so that a) even if 2 ppl play together they could still play nw and hey maybe same nation to boot and b) if someone from that IP address starts logging alt accts to get into another nation they just keep getting their initial nation. 

I mean hey why not  ;) plus I do like the idea of increasing rewards for the nations with less people. Also, people get so stuck on names; rotate the map and/or give new names to each nation   :-\
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Or is it maybe possible that toons that enter NW ALWAYS get into the nation with the lowest numbers to balance numbers... If two or more nations have same number then it would be chosen randomly...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline 👻IraqiGhost👻

• Handsome Ghost
  • War of change
  • Characters: IraqiGhost
Or...how about just put an IP Lock on the nation they get initially, so that a) even if 2 ppl play together they could still play nw and hey maybe same nation to boot and b) if someone from that IP address starts logging alt accts to get into another nation they just keep getting their initial nation.

I mean hey why not  ;) plus I do like the idea of increasing rewards for the nations with less people. Also, people get so stuck on names; rotate the map and/or give new names to each nation   :-\
If IP Lock is possible thats awsome + increasing rewards for nations it will fix the problem, but if IP lock isnt possible then increasing the rewards is still a good idea it will atleast keep people active durining NW

Offline RainsWolf

• My Little Boo
  • There are scars that make us who we are. But without them, we don't exist.
  • Characters: Ravenshield RainsWolf
  • Faction: GotMilk
i do think the idea of increasing rewards for the nations with less people
is the best way to go for now (rewarding the ones who stick it out n not jumping ship to frost or flame)
the ones who do should get penalize for it
 or capping the amount of people who get into frost n flame around 130 or so
may help too
Last Edit: Oct 11, 2015, 10:46 pm by wolfies

Offline 👻IraqiGhost👻

• Handsome Ghost
  • War of change
i do think the idea of increasing rewards for the nations with less people
is the best way to go for now (rewarding the ones who stick it out n not jumping ship to frost or flame)
the ones who do should get penalize for it
 or capping the amount of people who get into frost n flame around 130 or so
may help too
Ehh dont think limting amount of ppl wont keep the ppl in the other nations active, yesterday i got dark again (11th time in row), out of 90ppl only 30 is pking and all others is afk the most time

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
Ehh dont think limting amount of ppl wont keep the ppl in the other nations active, yesterday i got dark again (11th time in row), out of 90ppl only 30 is pking and all others is afk the most time
Yeah, I got dark on my ea yesterday and just one barb and I managed to push all the wat to the top of the map in frosts territory; its amazing where a little bit of strategy can get you even if over half the natin is afk  :rolleyes:
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
Yeah, I got dark on my ea yesterday and just one barb and I managed to push all the wat to the top of the map in frosts territory; its amazing where a little bit of strategy can get you even if over half the natin is afk  :rolleyes:
I got dark on EA and I switched rooms and went to flame I know about the mindset thing and your a noob if you leave your nation but frankly idgaf my one persons mindset isn't gonna win the NW so I left and it was a good thing I did because dark and light were in the 100s while flame and frost in the 400s honestly not worth my time pking if the reward is so little. Also pks in dark and light nation are boring since you always lose (yes winning does matter whoever told you it doesn't is wrong)

Offline 👻IraqiGhost👻

• Handsome Ghost
  • War of change
I got dark on EA and I switched rooms and went to flame I know about the mindset thing and your a noob if you leave your nation but frankly idgaf my one persons mindset isn't gonna win the NW so I left and it was a good thing I did because dark and light were in the 100s while flame and frost in the 400s honestly not worth my time pking if the reward is so little. Also pks in dark and light nation are boring since you always lose (yes winning does matter whoever told you it doesn't is wrong)
Your not a noob cuz u leave, i do every1 do cuz even if u stay and dont care about ST u wont find fair pk and get ganked all the time. I tried to stay several times but it was annoying getting ganked by 10 ppl...

jayja

I think there is many posts about this but i will post this one more time because i am tired of this sh1t, Every NW people leave DARK and LIGHT and try to join with their alts FROST and FLAME, and leave Dark and Light with less than 100  ppl and 50% of them is afk, This is the 8th time in row i am stuck in light and dark cuz i dont have 10 alts. Idk how this can be stopped maybe  remove dark and light.  And no i am not in for ST only but with too many ppl ganking you its useless to even try to pk.
+1 bro +1

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
the way to achieve balance across the four nations is to call the avatar

or just make the amount of tokens awarded to each nation, regardless of winning position, equal; that way they compete for individual score rather than map score(meaning more pvp, i would think). i'm not sure this would keep people from piling onto individual nations, but if the same amount of tokens went to each, the nation with the least people would get more individually. it would be more of an effort vs reward, rather than the numbers game that it is now

Offline 👻IraqiGhost👻

• Handsome Ghost
  • War of change
the way to achieve balance across the four nations is to call the avatar

or just make the amount of tokens awarded to each nation, regardless of winning position, equal; that way they compete for individual score rather than map score(meaning more pvp, i would think). i'm not sure this would keep people from piling onto individual nations, but if the same amount of tokens went to each, the nation with the least people would get more individually. it would be more of an effort vs reward, rather than the numbers game that it is now
To call the avatar is way more better option than giving same reward to each nation, it wouldnt be fair, as Ive said earlier giving more ST to Nations with less people. but i wish a GM answer us here or atleast say something about it
Last Edit: Oct 14, 2015, 01:55 pm by ☣IraqiGhost☣

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley
Last Edit: Aug 03, 2020, 10:18 pm by WhoThisWhoThat

Offline 👻IraqiGhost👻

• Handsome Ghost
  • War of change